Promoted Questions
New Answers
About 95.7% of the universe is dark matter, and the remaining percent (4.3%) is made of normal ma...
In: Astronomy Answered: 17 seconds ago
Public law 96-199 was enacted by the 96th Congress and signed into law by then-President Jimmy Ca...
In: US National Parks Reserves and Monuments Answered: 9 minutes ago
To the nearest thousand, zero To the nearest thousandth, 0.222
In: Math and Arithmetic Answered: 10 minutes ago
To the nearest thousand, zero To the nearest thousandth, 0.875
In: Math and Arithmetic Answered: 10 minutes ago
1, 2, 5, 7, 10, 14, 35, 70
In: Math and Arithmetic Answered: 11 minutes ago
0.3 pounds, which is 4.8 ounces
In: Math and Arithmetic Answered: 12 minutes ago
1.79 x 10^2
In: Math and Arithmetic Answered: 13 minutes ago
You might infer that they fell out of the canoe, or jumped out on purpose.
In: Canoes and Kayaks Answered: 13 minutes ago
3,500,000
In: Math and Arithmetic Answered: 14 minutes ago