Are there an equal number of girl and boy babies born?
Adoption and Gender According to Families Thru International Adoption, in most countries, boys and girls are both available for adoption. In China more than 97% of the childr…en adopted are girls, but boys are available. In India most of the children adopted are girls but the percentage is not as high as China. In Brazil, Russia, Vietnam, and Guatemala the adoptions are about divided equally between boys and girls. Note that at the time of this research (2004) Vietnam was closed to the US for adoption of Vietnamese children. This is alleged to only be temporary. Addendum to the above post: Vietnam now (as of summer 2005) has boys and girls available for adoption. [ Hunt participants: Wiki s was built on great questions like this. For your first task as a team edit 60 questions in any category for correct spelling, grammar, and capitalization. If the correction prompts a merge to another existing question go ahead and merge it (that counts too)! Once you are finished with this task* proceed to the next portion of the hunt by following the clue listed on the bio page of Bart101 at http://wiki.answers.com/Q/User:Bart101 * The timestamps can be inspected for compliance]
The ultrasound technician will show you the baby during the ultrasound. You can see if it has a penis or not. The only way to know is if you go get an ultra sound. If you mean… before birth, there is a test called an ultrasound that can be done when the mother is several months pregnant, that can tell. Since this question was found originally in Harmless Nonsense, I'm not sure if that's what you meant or not. If you meant how can you tell if a clothed infant is a boy or girl, you can sometimes tell by the color of the clothing but not always. Just ask the mother.
bunches of flowers are thrown to honer the new life. Pink bubble gum cigars.
There is a 53% chance of a boy being born and a 47% chance of a girl.
The bous thing is farther away from there tail and the girls are close to there tail
Not yet... It isn't going to be born until the age of 23. It appears to be a boy, and WHAT A BOY!!
they are different because there middle parts
Assuming boy and girl babies are equally likely what is probability that three successive births will be a boy then girl then boy?
The fact is that both play equal role in baby's birth. Neither boycan have a baby without a girl and nor girl can have a baby withoutboy. Even though in this modern era where …artificial transplant isin place where a girl can conceive without having sex with a boybut the sperms of a male has to be used in order to get getpregnant.
bye if it has a vagina or a dick
1997-1.Michael 1.Sarah 2.Matthew 2.Emily 3.Jacob 3.Ashley 2006-1.Aiden 1.Emma 2.Jacob 2.Madison 3.Ethan 3.Ava !! :)
More boys are born than girls, which cancels out the 'adventurous' boys that don't make it to adulthood, meaning a roughly 50/50 split of adults.
Boy and girl but girl carry the baby and the gives the sperm
Britt Nicole is pregnant but, i'm not sure if she is having a boy or a girl
she had a baby girl called blue eveys
If you have access to an ultrasound scan, generally by about theend of the second trimester the fetus is developed enough thatdistinct genitalia can be identified via ultrasou…nd. There are alsogenetic tests that can be run - they are usually looking for severechromosomal abnormalities and fatal genetic diseases, but thegenetic gender of the baby can be determined at that time as well.Otherwise, you can simply wait until the birth and have both a maleand a female name picked out.