What would you like to do?
Are your fingernails poisonous to your skin?
No, Fingernails and toenails are made of a tough protein called keratin
eponychium or cuticle, is the fold of skin at the proximal end of the nail.
No, it's not (I've consumed some by mistake), but it is tough and fibrous. I'd put it in the compost heap.
No, Kiwi fruit skins are edible.
Yes it is
It doesn't have any effect on your skin it's safe
No, but apple seeds contain a toxic substance.
The trick is to remove the oil from the skin as fast as possible. Wash the area with cold water for several minutes. Do not use soap or a washcloth. If swelling comes up quick…ly, the best move is to get to an emergency room to get a cortisone shot to help alleviate the allergic reaction.
No, in fact it looks like it is pretty good for you.
Soak your nails in warm water for about 5 minutes, then scrub them with a towel.
Ants will break down discarded fingernails and dead human skin and make it useful. They will likely eat the material once it has been broken down to particles.
They are not, unless you've been dipping your fingers in cyanide. (In which case you have bigger problems than not being able to eat your fingernails.)
Yes it can cause all the germs on your fingers are nasty I use to do it a cuple of months ago but now I'm am done with it! Lol
its_edible_">its edible ginger skin is poisonous!
Usually skin poisoning is related to sun poisoning. Instead of just getting a sunburn, you also suffer from nausea, lightheadedness, or dizziness. The symptoms can last anywhe…re from a day to a week depending on the severity of the burn. You need to drink plenty of water, keep yourself cool. It is best to stay out of the sun. Also taking a cool not cold bath, or using a aloe vera cream or gel will reduce the pain. You can also take aspirin or Tylenol.
At the finger nail region there are nerve endings and hence very sensitive.