Can your father get a court order making you visit him if you are 15 and live with your mom and haven't seen your father in 5 months and he is threatening to get a court order if you don't visit?

already exists.

Would you like to merge this question into it?

already exists as an alternate of this question.

Would you like to make it the primary and merge this question into it?

exists and is an alternate of .

yes he can, provided they have filed a settlement agreement with the court in the county in which you live which gives your father rights of visitation or parenting time. If your mom does not allow your father to exercise his rights of visitation with you, she can be held in contempt of court for witholding you from him. If you do not wish to spend time with your father, it's best to explain to him why and usually you can work out a reasonable 'break time' until you want to spend time with him again.
12 people found this useful

What can you do when an abusive father threatened you to give up custody and now refuses to follow the court order to give you visitation rights and any placement?

Answer You are a mother ... fight!!!!! You can seek out legalcounsel and go to court to fight for the rights of your children.If your ex has any record of abuse against you or

If there is no court order can the mom deny visition?

The short answer is "yes". If a custody agreement has not been set and lawyers are not involved then the mother does not have to let anyone see her child. However, if the fath

Does a father have the right to visitation rights if the father pay child support with money orders without court order?

No, and he's not paying child support. He's giving gifts, since there's no order. Answer Child support and visitation are two different and separate issues. Both should
In Custody

What happens if you let a father see his child and there is a court order stating he has no visitation rights?

You have left out an obvious detail: Why would there be a court order that denies visitations. That implies that visits are not in the best interest of the child. You need to
In Custody

Can a noncustodial parents rights be revoked for failure to show up for court ordered supervised visitation mom has only seen them 5 times in 2yrs grandma is supervisor for visits?

What kind of rights? Visitation rights? Parental rights? That depends on state law where the child legally resides (or country if outside the USA). Laws vary widely on w
In Custody

Can you get a court order so you can be there with your daughter when is visiting time for her father?

Generally, you would need to request that the visitation order be modified to require supervised visitations. You would need to provide compelling evidence to the court that y
In Custody

A mother continuously violates court orders by failing to obey the visitation order and refusing to allow the father to see the children. What can the father do?

The court can change the custody order and take primary custody away from the mother. The father should stay on top of the situation by filing a motion for contempt of a court
In Custody

The father has the child living with him and enrolled in school. The mother does not bring her back after weekend visitation and there is no court order. What happens?

If the parents are unmarried and there is no custody order then nothing happens . The father needs to establish his paternity legally and request custody and/or visitations.