What would you like to do?
How can you make life better?
Many people have asked the same question during their lifetimes!
Here are some things you can do to help yourself:
Here are some things you can do to help yourself:
- Appreciate what you have - learn to be grateful for all the good things in your life, even if other people have more or better things than you do. Are you alive? Are you reasonably healthy? Do you have a place to live and some food? There are plenty of people who don't have even these simple things, and if you try, you can name many more good things that you have!
- Pass it on - being kind and generous to other people makes you feel better and gives you a better life. You don't have to give away a lot of money or time, either - just a friendly smile, a truthful compliment, a door held open for someone with their arms full, or a sandwich for someone who's hungry can make a big difference.
- Make the decision - decide right now to do all you can to make your life better. Try to be a better person. Follow your chosen religion more whole-heartedly. Plan ways to make things improve. Ask for help from a spiritual advisor, your friends and family, and any experts you can find.
- Do what you can - Act in ways that will make things better for you. Do the right thing (and you always know what's right and what's wrong if you listen to your body). Be more polite. Control your anger. Learn to meditate and be calm. Listen to your body more. Be mindful and live in the moment, observing and appreciating what's going on around you. Be a better person and your life will be better.
- Improve yourself - never stop learning new things. The more you work on improving, the better your life will be. Take classes to learn new things. Learn a new hobby or pasttime. Learn new skills. Try new things and new experiences. Make it a point to learn one new thing every day, even if it's just a new word for your vocabulary.
- Follow a religion - studies have shown that people who are active in their chosen religion (and that's your personal choice!) are happier, calmer, and more able to deal with the stresses of modern life. Pick whichever religion appeals to you, and follow it whole-heartedly.
1 person found this useful
Was this answer useful?
Thanks for the feedback!
it gave us somthing to drain the lives of todays children and somthing to just entertain
You need to take time (and it can be difficult and painful) and look at the life you have. What isn't good about it and what do you think would make your life better. From the…re you work out what you need to do to achieve those things that would make your life better and achieve them. Ie. I don't make enough $$$ How do I make more $$$ My job is crap so I need a new job that pays more I'll go back and study a little or at night school so that I can get a qualification to get a guaranteed better paying job. Good luck. Try to surround yourself with people you look up to for what they have achieved and look at how they approach their problems or goals. Hopefully you can copy their strategies or it will just rub off on you. Remember the saying "Happiness is the journey, not the destination". It means you need to be happy with what you are doing instead of doing things hoping to be happy. An example: By saying, "I would be happier with a new TV," you go out and work and spend and get a new TV, but all the overtime makes you not see your family and you feel distant. Then you get the new TV and you don't want anyone to touch it. On the other hand, you can look at the TV you already have, be happy you have it and call your kids to the living room to pile up on the couch and watch a movie with you. Most people have every thing they need to make them happy on hand. It is just a matter of realizing it and acting on it.
because you can get spoiled by hym if he is cute nd funny nd nice!!!!! bt if you hav a mean nd rude boyfriend den you should breake u wit hym!
yes, indeed thermometer makes life better. if there was no thermometer people would not know about the temperature varying in their body and if they had fever they would not b…e able to know and cure it. hen of course it would lead to deaths.therefore without thermometer there would have been thousands of deaths. there are different types of thermometer not only for body temperature but also for the surroundings.
Spice up your sex life! Try to go out and have funmore. Feel the thing and love it!.
give your life to Jesus and love him for the rest of your life and be a witness to others
it made life better because people now can communicate better
yes,sex makes life better in order to fulfill our excitment.it helps in reducing expectation and gives relief.it reduces tension of men also of women.
It makes you feel like you are in control. Well if you listen to you kind of music
It depends who u r. Scene is colorful,fun and shows emotion... Emo is VERY different...im still deciding whether to be emo or scene... Which can make a girls life better? If u… hav an answer, plz leave it at the comments if there is any...
so we didnt have to walk
You can't, and you should not worry about it so much, stick with school, find a hobby, learn a instrument or some thing. Worry about your self, yes obey your parents, but your… family should not ever be the center of your life. However, you are not the center of your life either, look for God in your life, if you are a Christan, become stronger with God. If you don't believe in God, that's okay, just remember he loves you!
in a way it did! if you were "down" you could pull out your ipod and listen to your favorite songs! or even if you were bored it gave people something to do.(:
When sombody makes fun of you makes your life worce and sombody being a friend makes you happy
You can get from place to place faster.