What would you like to do?
How dangerous are bee stings?
it depends on if you are allergic and what type of bee. bee stings can be deadly to some people.
2 people found this useful
Was this answer useful?
Thanks for the feedback!
if it is a bee sting it is an acid sting so then put vinegar an alkilie will level out the ph [the level of intensity in acid s and alkilies] and if it is a wasp sting put lem…on juice or some mild form of acid on it and it will level it out
In my experience, the day before yesterday morning, not dangerous but painful for a couple of days. much like a wasp sting but with less swelling. However they make a lo…t of noise buzzing and dream of delivering great big stings in proportion to their impressive size. Mike Lean
no sit down and relax
it kills you in 5 days so get ready to die
If the sting is not gone or almost gone in a week, or if the sting increases in diameter over 2" or 3", get medical help. Note that this answer addresses ONLY the questio…n of swelling. I assume we've already ruled out an emergent allergic/anaphylactic reaction and that some time has passed. It is believed that the venom produced in a bee is sometimes beneficial to human being (cases as fever, head ache...). It may be painful but not harmful!
Put some vinegar on the sting, or use something cold like ice or a frozen lollipop to cool it and relieve pain. The best thing to use though is 'Anthisan' its a bite and s…ting cream and it relieves pain, stops it itching and doesn't become inflammed! Best thing to do! It also shrinks the sting.
Why is a second bee sting more dangerous then the first bee sting to a person who is allergic to bee stings?
That's really simple: an allergic reaction is when your body responds excessively to something, making way too many antibodies to counter the antigen. When antibodies are made…, Memory B cells are also made. These help identifying the antigen faster the next time. So the next time you're stung by a bee, the Memory B cells recognise the antigen and antibodies are made faster than the first time. There's you're answer, sorry for my English incase I misspelled something, I'm not from America.
I'm only twelve... but i recommend going to the doctor? it's pretty much the most logical thing to do. then he will scrape the venom off, because we usually wont underst…and how to do it. it would be really dangerous if you dont get it off of yhou
For most people a second sting is not more dangerous than the first. In fact, as most beekeepers will testify, the more stings you have over a period of time, the less you rea…ct to them. However, a very few people build up a hypersensitivity to the venom, much in the same way as the body builds up antibodies to a disease bacteria or virus after the first infection, and the next time they are stung they do have a stronger reaction to the venom. In most cases, this can be treated, and there has been a lot of success by doctors treating people with very tiny, but gradually increasing, amounts of bee venom for the body to become more used to it.
A bee's sting is at the tip of its abdomen, at the rear end.
Honey badgers do get stung, but they have a coarse coat and a tough skin which bees find difficult to penetrate with their stings.
If you are allergic to bees, then yes. But otherwise no it isn't
Make a paste of water and baking soda and spread it on the site of the sting. This will take the pain away.
Ground bees stings are not dangerous to your health. Of course, if you are allergic to bee stings, then they would be very dangerous, but generally they are not.
A bee's stinger is located at the exterior end of its abdomen.
An allergic reaction.