What would you like to do?
How many police officers in the US are women?
As of 2007, there are about 4,000 female state police officers, 19,400 female sheriffs' deputies, and 55,300 female police officers.
+ 5 others found this useful
Was this answer useful?
Thanks for the feedback!
The first woman that was named a policeman was Mary Owens in 1893. Mary worked in the city of Chicago. Women police officers grew very slowly until the women's movement in… the 60's.
Dogs are used by Police Officers to sniff out illegal substances such as drugs.
The Philadelphia Police Department has a authorized strength of 6600 Sworn Police Officers.
approxmately 80,000 men and women worked in law enforcement in the usa in the year 2000
well it doesn't have many compared to north America but it has roughly about 500-600 police
Many police diagrams are created and recorded using triangulation or base line mapping. Both require geometry.
10,584 as of February 22nd ,2011.
768 Women working as police officers in the Detroit Police Department.
I don't know all tools. A police officer's main tool is the computer but other tools include a patrol car, motorcycle, pistol and Taser....
they use guns (pistol), handcuffs,patrol cars,tazers,computers motorcycle,boat
As of August of 2009, the sworn staff of the Anchorage Police Department was 561 officers, of all ranks.
Police Officers use math very little during the course of their career. Math would depend on what Branch of law enforcement you cover. Example, A traffic reconstruction expert… would need math to work out how the accident ended up the way it did, i.e. skid marks. Forensics is also another Branch of the many that use math.
In Dog Breeds
because they can sniff out drugs or act as a theat to say he will bite u if u do try to pull something or if u run he will chase u and bite u
I've heard estimates from 79 to 150 per year, so you can do your math. About 55% is due to fatal collisions and the other 45% are due to other causes (e.i. Heart attack, gunsh…ot, etc.).
to keep count of the amount of crimes someone has made