If you were never married to the father of your child and there is not a court order for visitation would a judge remove the child from your custody if you move out of state?

already exists.

Would you like to merge this question into it?

already exists as an alternate of this question.

Would you like to make it the primary and merge this question into it?

exists and is an alternate of .

No. If there is not a custodial order in place the law presumes that an unmarried mother has full custodial rights to her child and does not need permission from the biological father or the court in matters concerning the child. In addition, when a child is born out-of-wedlock the biological father must establish paternity before custodial, visitation and child support can be addressed.
10 people found this useful

The non custodial parent and you were never married and he owe over 7000 in child support and it is not court ordered for visitation Do you have to tell him if you are leaving town or the state?

You are never required to notify the other parent directly, however if custody was ever addressed in court you may be required to notify the family court if you intend to move
In Custody

What happens if you let a father see his child and there is a court order stating he has no visitation rights?

You have left out an obvious detail: Why would there be a court order that denies visitations. That implies that visits are not in the best interest of the child. You need to
In Custody

In Florida can an unwed mother move out of state with her child if there is no custodial court order regarding the biological father?

An unwed mother is, in all U.S. states legally presumed to hold sole physical and legal custody of a minor child until such time a court rules otherwise. That being the case,