Is there a difference between the vaginal mucus ovulation and pregnancy mucus?
- In my experience (I have two kids), your ovulation discharge usually looks like egg whites, and when you are pregnant, you may have no discharge at all, or a slight creamy textured discharge that you may not even notice, but it does not look like ovulation discharge.
- I have a great deal more creamy mucus since I got pregnant.
- From what I have learned and read, when you are ovulating it is a little less thick, more "runny" so to speak, it is stretchy, if you put it between your thumb and finger and close and let go, it can "stretch" and this is because during the 3 days of ovulation when u can get pregnant, it is easier for the sperm to travel and live in that environment. It thickens after.
- I'm 3 months pregnant right now and I have so much discharge it's amazing. It smells different and is just constant. I have 2 kids and dont remember having this much. I did have more but not this much.
- Just my personal opinion, but I think that ovulation discharge is minimized if you become pregnant. I searched all over for the answer to this question and was so happy when I found this site, because I think it could be one of the very first signs of pregnancy (at least I'm hoping so at the moment). It is never listed as one though. So, my theory may very well be wrong. It makes sense to me that the discharge is minimized once the "goal" is achieved. And the egg stays in you and doesn't have to come out.
- Am not yet sure if I am pregnant but being kind of pedantic about this topic I have been checking my mucus throughout this cycle as there has been a possibility of being pregnant after intercourse over my first 10 days of cycle. At the time when I normally ovulate (day 14) either I am imagining things or the mucus was different than normal. It was more like lotion and less sticky than what normal ovulation mucus looks like. Since then I have noticed dramatic reduction in my normal discharge, in fact it's almost nothing. Also I have either eaten something bad or I am pregnant and am experiencing the diarrohea symptom. Period is now 2 days late. Will report back shortly!
424 people found this useful
Answer . \nUsually a little before, this is considered fertile time though, as that mucus helps the sperm along to find where they need to go!\n. \n~pawsalmighty
When you have vaginal mucus unlike the kind you experience when ovulating is this a sign of pregnancy?
Answer . \nthis can be a possible infection or std such as a yeast infection, get checked by a doctor.
Answer . CM during ovulation only lasts three days and looks like egg-whites. CM caused by being pregnant increases in quantity and looks like a mixture of ovulation disch…arge and natural vaginal discharge. Just lots more of it.
Answer . \nPhlegm is mucous. It is generally referred to as "phlegm" and sometimes as "sputum" when referring to mucous found in the throat or expelled from the lungs/bro…nchial passages by way of a cough.
first of all, just because you put a question mark at the end, doesn't mean its an intelligent question. secondly, mucus is not the correct word. i would use secretion. thirdl…y, thick vaginal secretions usually mean you're doing a great job if you are a man. if you are a woman and thick vaginal secretions are uncommon, you should check with a doctor, i have seen this before in women and also no secretions at all. this consensus leads me to believe that it just depends on the girl.
What does it mean i you have white sticky vaginal mucus and a positive pregnancy result and no period?
I would say there is a good reason for you to go to the shop and buy a pregnancy test
if you are far along in your pregnancy mucus is normal.. nasty but normal if your not to far along contact your doctor
Usually women have egg white cervical mucus when they are ovulating. However, some women have depict that not all can have symptoms of ovulation. Some even recount that they a…re not having any kind of cervical mucus when they are ovulating. So it is possible not to have cervical mucus and ovulate at the same time.
After ovulation your cervical mucus will be light and sticky. If you are ovulating, it will look clear, slippery and has a consistency similar that of a raw egg white.
The word "mucus" is used with mucus membrane; mucus membrane secretes mucous.
mucus is yellow substance and snot is white substance
that probably means your child has a yeast infection and should be seen by a doctor asap
If the man does not wear a condom she has to be on some kind of birth control so she does not ovulate at all. If you've had sex unprotected you have 72 hours to take the morni…ng after pill. 2 weeks later you have to take a pregnancy test to see if it worked.
Both are slimy and clammy, but the words are otherwise unrelated.
When you are ovulating, the consistency of your cervical mucus may seem like a raw egg white. It looks clear and slippery, as well. The volume of the mucus increases during ov…ulation.