List of fictional characters?
Sharks in Mythology, Legends and Folklore
- Isonade, an enormous, shark-like sea monster said to live off the coast of Matsuura and other places in Western Japan
- Hookjaw, a giant Great White Shark from the UK Action comic
- Sherman, the main character of Sherman's Lagoon comic
- Anchor, a Hammerhead Shark in Disney/Pixar's Finding Nemo
- Bruce, a Great White Shark in Disney/Pixar's Finding Nemo
- Chum, a Mako shark in Disney/Pixar's Finding Nemo
- Don Lino, a Shark from the Shark Tale animated movie
- Frankie, a Shark from the Shark Tale animated movie
- Great White Sharks in the Jaws series
- Jaguar shark in The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou movie
- Lenny, a vegetarian Shark from the Shark Tale animated movie
- Sharks featured in the movie, Deep Blue Sea
- Sharks featured in the movie, Into The Blue
- Sharks featured in the movie, Open Water
- Virgil "Bull" Sharkowski, a Bull Shark in My Gym Partner's A Monkey
- Jabberjaw, a shark from the Hanna-Barbera series
- Kenny the Shark, a Tiger Shark in the animated series Kenny the Shark
- Misterjaw, a Great White Shark produced at DePatie-Freleng Enterprises in 1976 for The Pink Panther and Friends television series on NBC
- Ripster, Jab, Streex and Big Slammu, Sharks in the animated series Street Sharks
- Sharky, a detective Shark from the animated series Sharky & George
- Great White Shark in Zoo Tycoon
- Sharpedo, Gible, Garchomp in Pokémon
- Chrunch, a Shark in the Beanie Babies franchise
- Poseidon, a Whale Shark in Beanie Babies franchise
- S. J. Sharkie, the mascot of the San Jose Sharks, an Ice Hockey team in the National Hockey League
- Abaia, a huge, magical Eel in Melanesian Mythology
- Akkorokamui, a gigantic fish-like or octopus-like monster from Ainu folklore
- Fur-Bearing Trout, a fictional creature native to the northern regions of North America
- Ikaroa, In Māori Mythology is a long fish that gave birth to all the stars in the Milky Way or the Mother Goddess of the all the stars
- Jasconius, an enormous fish in the story of Saint Brendan
- Leviathan, a biblical sea creature from Talmud
- Namazu, a giant Catfish who causes earthquakes in Japanese Mythology
- Babel Fish, a fish which can translate any language, which one puts in one's ear in order to understand alien tongues in Douglas Adams's Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series
- Mr. Fish is a supervillain in the Marvel Comics Universe who is an enemy of Luke Cage
- Starro (a.k.a. Starro the Conqueror), a Starfish-like supervillain who appears in stories published by DC Comics
- Tammy Troot, a Trout in the books for young children by the Scottish author Lavinia Derwent
- Terrible Dogfish, a fictional sea monster which appears in Carlo Collodi's book The Adventures of Pinocchio
- Angie, a Asfur Angelfish from the Shark Tale animated movie
- Bloat, a Porcupinefish in Disney/Pixar's Finding Nemo
- Bubbles, a Yeloow Tang in Disney/Pixar's Finding Nemo
- Coral, a Ocellaris Clownfish in Disney/Pixar's Finding Nemo
- Deb, a Blacktail Humbug in Disney/Pixar's Finding Nemo
- Dory, a Regal Tang in Disney/Pixar's Finding Nemo
- Ernie and Bernie, two Jellyfish from the Shark Tale animated movie
- Flounder, Ariel's sidekick in Disney's The Little Mermaid
- Gill, a Moorish Idol in Disney/Pixar's Finding Nemo
- Incredible Mr. Limpet, a 1964 live-action/animated film from Warner Brothers
- Jacques, a Pacific Cleaner Shrimp in Disney/Pixar's Finding Nemo
- Lola, a Lionfish from the Shark Tale animated movie
- Marlin, a Ocellaris Clownfish in Disney/Pixar's Finding Nemo
- The Missing Link, a fish-ape hybrid in Dreamworks' Monsters vs. Aliens
- Nemo, a Ocellaris Clownfish in Disney/Pixar's Finding Nemo
- Oscar, a Bluestreak Cleaner Wrasse from the Shark Tale animated movie
- Peach, a Starfish in Disney/Pixar's Finding Nemo
- Sykes, a Porcupinefish from the Shark Tale animated movie
- Blinky, a three-eyed fish in the animated series The Simpsons
- Dennis, a Goldfish in the Stanley animated TV series
- George, a detective Fish from the animated series Sharky & George
- Klaus Heissler, a Goldfish from the animated series American Dad!
- Muddy, a Mudskipper in The Ren and Stimpy Show
- Xerxes, an Eel in from the Aladdin
- Chimera Fish, Chimera Sardines, Chimera Smallfish, fishlike monster in Tokyo Mew Mew
- Dopefish is a dimwitted fish that originated in the fourth Commander Keen video game, Secret of the Oracle, released in 1991
- James Pond, a computer platform game based on a James Bond styled fish
- Jet Stingray, in Mega Man X4
- Toxic Seahorse, Mega Man X3
- Volt Catfish, Mega Man X3
- Mambo, Sambo in Parodius
- Pianus of Maplestory.
- Bubbles, a Fish in Beanie Babies franchise
- Charlie the Tuna, the cartoon mascot Tuna for StarKist Tuna
- Flying Fish Finned Rainbow in Indosiar, the logo of a publicly owned national television station in Indonesia
- Goldfish, on the Goldfish Credit Card, created by Centrica, who are a large multinational utility company, based in the United Kingdom
- Goldie, a Goldfish in Beanie Babies franchise
- Puffy is the Porcupinefish mascot of the free operating system OpenBSD
10 people found this useful
Were the makers of Trivial Pursuit sued after they listed the first name of fictional character Columbo as Philip?
Answer . The makers Trivial Pursuit were sued by a trivia book author who claimed they had plagiarized from him. Trivial Pursuit countered that they had taken material from… his book and others, calling it research. They won. The Columbo character's first name is actually Frank
A fictional character is a character that is not real, or in other words, make-believe.
Jax (Mortal Kombat), Juggernaut (Marvel), The Joker (DC), James Bond, Jason (Freddy vs Jason), Jack and Jill...
Uncle Fester - Addams Family Ursela - The Little Mermaid
That would be a being in any science fiction book. Science fictionis a broad genre definied as a work of fiction that incorporatesscientific elements, like details about the s…olar system or a vitalmachine. Often novels advance their own scientific theories, thusgiving the book a futuristic feel. Mostly the genre focuses onseveral main themes: how science could affect our modern world; howsociety will be like in the future and what new inventions willexist; the impact of space travel; and how humans might deal withextraterrestrials. The author generally expounds his messagethrough the characters.
Ulysses from The Odyssey Ursula from The Little Mermaid
Yogi Bear . Yoda . Yeti . Yoshi . Yandroth . Yankee Clipper . Yao . Yar . Yo-Yo . Yzma
Â· Quentin Compson (The Sound and the Fury by William Faulkner) Â· Quincy Queek (The Tooth Book by D. Seuss)
Who was the only fictional character in Time magazine's list of the 100 most influential people of the 20th century?
Who was the only fictional character in Time magazine's list of the 100 most influential people of t?
Alfalfa, real name Carl Switzer was ( he died in the forties) one of the fictional comedy team known as the Little Rascals or Our Gang. Not in any sense a farmer or rustic, I …wonder where they got this agrarian name.
In Fan Fiction
No because everyone likes different things. Fanfiction is fiction written about someone else's books, movies, TV shows, or real life celebrities -- there's no giant list showi…ng you everything that's ever been done. Pick something you like and start writing.
The list of fictional dysfunctional (abusive) families are: The Stenwycks (from Reviving Ophelia) The Rogans (from Stephen King's It) The Marshes (from Stephen King's It) The …Myerses (w/ R. White; from Halloween 2007 movie) The Strodes (from Halloween 6: Curse of Michael Myers) and dozens more. The moral is: a dysfunctional (abusive) home can screw up yourlife.