When you were 17 a friend of your mother let you use a car for 5 months He is now taking you to court to pay for the loss he took on the car when trading it in What kind of lawyer do you need?

I strongly suspect that he is only making a threat in an effort to get you to pay him some money. If you used the vehicle with his permission (and presumably your mother's as (MORE)