What would you like to do?
It is difficult to measure "important" events, since different people may weigh certain events with different criteria. Events before the advent of writing are prehistory. It does seem like the timeline of new inventions is becoming closer together.
Historically Important Events
Historically Important Events
- Invention of electricity
- Invention of the internet/wireless technology
- Invention of the Printing Press
- Industrial Revolution--new manufacturing processes
- Invention of penicillin, polio vaccine
- Invention of the internal combustion engine
- Space Travel, both manned and unmanned
- The Fall of the Berlin Wall
- The American Revolution
- The Holocaust and other genocides in the 20th century
- World Wars I and II - rewriting borders in Europe
- End of slavery/apartheid within the last hundred years.
Was this answer useful?
Thanks for the feedback!
When Maine became the 23rd state, joined the Union, and separated from Massachussetts.
1. the invention of bubble gum. 2. The invention of gunpowder. 3. The invention of the printing press. 4. The development of written language by the Sumerians. 5. The co…lonization of the "new world" by Europe. 6. The signing of the Constitution of the United States 7. The outbreak of World War II 8. The birth of Islam 9. The tearing down the Berlin Wall. 10. Ongoing civil rights movement.
From a scientific perspective I would say that the most important event in history was the Big Bang. But you were probably asking about human history, not cosmic history. The …human race as we know it (homo Sapiens) probably resulted from a single mutation in an earlier hominid species, and that might have been the most important event in human history, although we have no historical record of it. Since that is a hypothetical event, it may also not be what you are looking for. Limiting myself to known historical events, the choice is tremendously debatable, but I tend to think that the adoption of monotheism by the ancient tribes of Israel may have proved to be the most important event, in terms of its consequences for human history. There really is no answer for that question. It all depends on perspective and focus. Try to narrow it down a bit. The "Big Bang" never happened. The universe, earth, and everything else isn't an accident. God created each and every single thing for a reason. If you don't believe me, that's your problem.
According to the Chinese and Greek philosophers describe the basic principles of opticals and the camera. Camera have the quality discovers that white light is composed …of different colors For more information about Wedding Photographer in Toronto click here
2003 us and Britain start a fight with Iraq
9/11, dust bowl, great depression, apollo11, world war1, Vietnam, civil rights act.
Florida was founded in 1513 which is important, because that's when someone first saw Florida and eventually it'll become a state.
One important event is The Great Baltimore Fire.
I don't know there are lots...
Well guess what I dont care
an important even is that Europe is not a good county and USA is better
The war of triple Alliance
Two students from Minnesota invented the roller blade. I think that is a useful fact. I am using it for an event to draw. See we are doing a school project in school. We have …to draw four important events.
The most important even in the world over the past 10 years was the incident on 9/11/2001. This began a radical shift of authority away from the US public to the Federal… Government and created a sense of urgency for world governmental cooperation and action.
A SERiES Of bOMbS ExPLOdEd iN COMMUtER tRAiNS ON MARCh 11,2004 iN MAdRid ! ! ! !