The question and answer are locked and cannot be edited.
What are some signs to look for if you think your spouse is cheating on you?
Signs from the car:
Signs of Money:
Here is some more input and advice from people who have been cheated on:
- They let you do the talking most of the time.
- They are using more gas.
- The mileage in their car is too high. Check the mileage for them to and from work. Is there a lot of unexplained mileage?
- They want you to wait while they clean out their car before you get in it.
- There are two empty cups or containers for food for more than one person in their car.
- The music stations in their car have changed.
Signs of Money:
- Money is unaccounted for (this could also be drugs).
- You find receipts for items you've never seen.
- There are unexplained charges on credit card bills.
Here is some more input and advice from people who have been cheated on:
- If you know that they cheated on people they were with before you, the chances are much higher that they will cheat on you.
- If you're losing sleep over it and become obsessive and angry, don't just shun it away as paranoia. It might be right.
- Unfortunately, the "signs" aren't that obvious nor are they that reliable. If he/she is doing it "right", you won't be able to tell unless you catch him/her in the act. In general, if you're the type of person that tries to keep life interesting for your spouse, you'll minimize the potential, but you can't eliminate the possibility no matter what you do. Some people tend to cheat no matter what their home life is like. Were they cheating on someone else when they met you? If so, it's probably an established behavior pattern. If your spouse is the type of person who can be trusted in other areas of life you might have a good reason to trust him in marriage. After all, marriage is about trust and commitment.
- Note that if your spouse is not cheating and you are constantly being suspicious and questioning everything, you might just drive him/her into being unfaithful.
- If you believe they're different now, then take the time and think of a plan to investigate them on your own.
- If you have a gut instinct that they are cheating, 9 out of 10 times you are right. That feeling is there for a reason and if I were you I would check it out. Be careful though, you don't want it to be your own insecurity and be wrong. That will screw things up because then he will know that you don't trust him.
- The heart knows. Don't let your mind talk you out of it. There are a lot of signs of cheating.
- Be patient. Don't let them know you suspect them. Plan what to do if they really are cheating on you or lying to you. Be prepared to leave them. No matter how ugly, fat, worthless, or horrible lover you think you are in your mind you will always feel that way if you stay there and don't listen to your gut instincts and the hard evidence. Self esteem is how well you trust yourself. If you know something is going on, and deny it is happening you aren't trusting yourself and your self esteem same will be low. Remember somebody will love you no matter what you look like. There is always someone out there who thinks you are a 10.
- A spouse often cheats with someone close to both of you, e.g., a neighbor, friend, or even a family member of yours. Are they especially close to someone of the opposite sex?
- Days without showering at home, but your partner seems to have showered.
395 people found this useful
Was this answer useful?
Thanks for the feedback!
How do you know if your boyfriend is still in love with you and what are some signs to look for when your boyfriend is cheating on you or popping pills?
Your boyfriend will call you almost everyday. He will ask to come over and he will take you on alot of dates. And when you ask him about personal things he will give you answe…rs and when he does give you answers he won't babble while he's talking and if he does then he's either hiding something or he's lying to you about it. If he tries to change the subject then he's hiding something that he doesn't want you to know so you just leave alone and ask him later and if he still dosen't want to talk about it then ask again in about two days or so. If you think he's cheating then check his phone whenever he leaves it and everytime he gets ready to leave then ask him where he's going and tell him to keep his phone on and text his friends sometimes when he's on with them to make sure that he's hanging out with them when he says he is. Oh and show him some love maybe sex, because he may seem unloved. Now knowing if he's popping pills shouldn't be a problem. If he yells at you or has major outbursts then he may have some drug addicttion problems,but another way to find out is to see who he hangs out with and what their up to all the time. Don't annoy him!!!
He's broke because all of his cash is going to the other woman.He's been putting you down lately or picking fights with you (this is a tactic they use to ease their guilt).The…y get defensive if you question where they've been or ask about females that he has been spending time with.The first thing he does when he gets home is take a shower.He has all of a sudden been meticulous with keeping his physical appearance up.He doesn't have a lot of time for you, and he may have told you he's "working late" on many occasions.He goes out at night, a lot. He may use the out with "buddies" excuse. When he's out, his phone is off, and goes straight to voice mail.He's been getting a lot of calls/texts lately. He may act like he's in a rush to get off the phone.He puts a password on his phone.He hasn't put a password on his phone and you notice a lot of unknown numbers. (Beware, men will list their other women as businesses or names of men so you won't second-guess the calls).Your sex life is non-existentHe asks you where you are all of the time. You think he's being concerned. The reality is... he's making sure he won't get caught in the act. Different ANSWER: All of the above is true, but that's hardly the case. You will never know if your spouse is having an affair except for some few hint that he do. You know that he will always comes home to you, it might be later at night but still he will come home. All you know is he is working hard and maybe doing some overtime. But what you need to know are this sign; 1- he takes a shower twice a day, one morning and one in the evening as soon as he gets home. 2- Or maybe when your husband gets home he look fresh like he just had a shower. which he did so you will not smell the scent of his mistress or even the smell of making love to someone 3- You will never find his cell phone laying around the house because he kept it where you can't find it and you will never hear it ring. 4- if he hardly dress up going to work, and suddenly he always look good just to go to work, that's also a sign. I could tell you more but I think this is enough to help you. I said this because everything I wrote here was my ex behavior when I didn't know that he was having an affair.
Answer Well this is my motto... Forgive anf forget, but don't forget as to where you can't bring it up agian. Just tell yourself that everything will be ok, and …things will get better for you. Don't beat yourself up over something he did. Sweety it's not your fault it was his bad decison, and you had nothing to do with it. I promise everything will be ok. :- )
Answer You can't know for sure 100% any more than you can say you may cheat sometime in the future. Sometimes people make mistakes because humans aren't perfect. If yo…ur spouse only cheated the once and admitted to it then it's time to sit down and communicate. If you feel the reasons are valid and you haven't been keeping up your end of the relationship as well as you should then this person deserves a second chance. Trust is earned! Since your spouse broke that trust it will take awhile to trust them again. It is up to you to decide if your spouse is worth staying with, but, if you both stick it out then COMMUNICATION is a must and some counseling. If you have children then it's important to try.
You just have to be straight forward and honest, stay calm as they are going to be very upset.
When he/she is sleeping with another person you butt! you know if they stop talking to u, compleatly ignore u no matter how much u text/call them. and if there mad at u when… u did noting to them. oh and if they think ur cheating on them.
One of the hardest things about getting over a hurt that was caused by the actions of someone else, is we tend to feel that the solution is outside because the cause was. That… belief - which we all have, including me - keeps us dis-empowered. We need to realise that whilst the pain we feel was certainly caused by another's actions, the feelings we have are our own, and we cannot have the power to change them until we accept the responsibility own them. (Power comes with responsibility and visa-versa). At that point, we then need to do what ever WE need to do to let the pain go. No two of us are the same. But if that solution is destructive (eg hurting them or someone else in revenge) then know that it will cause fresh pain, so is not helpful long term. What may help in this case is understanding what caused them to cheat. It may be it was nothing to do with you and if so that might help you let it go. But working out another person's actions, especially if there is no intimacy and trust to do it within, is very hard and the digging can keep you locked into the pain. If you're still with them, and want to stay, then try to build a 'safe' (i.e. no blame) place for them to talk, so you get to hear, understand and know 'why'. Then you'll have the info with which to know what YOU need to do, for you.
You can't really stop him , he makes the decision to cheat ON HIS OWN. there is nothing anyone can say or do. Unless you sit down and talk to him. find out where his head is a…nd where his heart is, ya' know? -brii. (:
Answer Taking extra time dressing, or going to work especially well-dressed. the guy will be afraid to show you his butt. it will smell funnier. when a guy doesn't like to te…ll you where he was, or when you ask him something and he's like why do you want to know. when (basically) he doesn't want to tell you things or he lies. also if he's cheated before chances are he'll do it again. another sign of cheating is when he does extra things, however it could be hard to tell, like suspicious extra gifts. hope it helps! from one that's been cheated on.. hopefully this can help you to catch him! lol
There are no absolutes in life, except death. Other than that, we control our own actions and make our own choices...individually. It is a statistical impossibility that eve…ry single living person within whatever category you chose to lump them into, would act exactly the same, given the exact same set of circumstances. Therefore, there are some narcissistic spouses who cheat, and there are some who don't.
Know your body. Do monthly breast exams, check for lumps, nipple discharge, Inverted nipple, discoloration, rash, skin looks dimpled like an orange, inflamation of the breast… tissue, feels hot.
cheating ANSWER: what about Adultery and Adulteress
Theirs no excuse for cheating ways of the unfaithful. a sign you dont care about the outcome/conseqences of this action plus you show you dont care about the feelings and emot…ional scaring you'll be inflicting on the victim.
Cheating your spouse is not a good thing. It could land you into loneliness and other miserable feelings.
Why some spouses think that making out with another woman friend is not physical affairs nor cheating?
Because some people think cheating is exclusive to having sexual intercourse, and that so long as it doesn't go that far, anything before and not beyond it isn't cheating. How…ever, many view this differently and believe even giving yourself over to someone, who is your spouse, emotionally is cheating. Some think because sex can bring in other outcomes such as children or sexual diseases, and such, things like kissing, which doesn't bring that in, shouldn't be viewed as cheating.
ANSWER: You can't do this even though he hurt you so badly. But if doing this will give you closure, you need to decide how and when you can do it. And here is my advice to yo…u, your spouse doesn't deserved anything, alter all it was your spouse who hurt you, not you to him
Wow! Um... Sorry to hear, first of all... It's probably a good idea to confront them. Talk to them about it. You can be as mad as you want! Just don't kill them or harm them, …and I think that way you won't be charged for manslaughter :) Sorry. Then maybe file for a divorce, depending on how your chat went? Do what feels right for you. Of course, if it is more than once, then why stay with them, let alone trust them? You don't deserve that