What would you like to do?
What are the parts of stapler?
- The part of the stapler that contains the staples and is depressed to make contact with the paper is called the magazine.
- The magazine contains staples which are pushed to the front by the follow block. The follow rod is pulled forward by the follow spring.
- Along with the magazine the outercase called the metal head comprise the upper assembly.
- The lower assembly is often called the foot.
- The foot contains the anvil which the upper assembly strikes. The anvil typically has two forms for the staples to take under pressure.
- Most staplers contain two leaf springs. One in the base to secure the latch that allows for the release of the upper assemly, called the clearing spring, and one between the magazine and metal head that returns the upper assembly to its original position after use.
6 people found this useful
Was this answer useful?
Thanks for the feedback!
because it staples with staples.
Samuel Slocum invented the stapler in 1841
springs and you need the staples
It depends. Most common, it is use to fasten papers.
Look here for a diagram of a stapler, perhaps you can use www.google.com to search for other stapler diagrams. http://www.emeraldinsight.com/fig/0330260409001.png
They staple things
the averge stapler is about 7 inches poopsy
well staplers can if you use them improperly peirce through your skin, my brother when he was little stapled his finger through the paper, really the only thing that can happe…n is getting stabbed by a staple by accident or a silly friend, or being immature and using it improperlyy.
In the 1860's brass wire staples were made, and the machine to dispenser them was made in 1866
george W. McGill
there is two types of staplers: the office stapler and the staple gun. the office stapler is purposed to staple/join two or more papers together (if its not to thick) as the s…taple gun is useful for stapling paper onto walls From Jose (st pats) yeah im smart
Um......... I don't think so....
Are you searching to buy the rubber stamps for your office? We are the manufacturer of stamps and inks. Get with cheap rate from Laserwrite promotions, for more details ca…ll at 0451189671
The weight of a stapler can vary from a few ounces for a smallstapler to 5 pounds or more for a electrically powered stapler.