What would you like to do?
you drink a high sugar concentrated drink
You can get really sick (like stomach pains) or you can die! so don't drink bleach!
Severe damage to your digestive system, and possible death without medical treatment.
nothing when my little brother learnt how to undo zips he got into my bag and sucked insulin fron a cartridge and when we took him to hospital and they told use that your stom…ach acid is stronger than insulin and will destroy it before it can have any affect on you ------- That is perfectly true. Insulin is a type of protein (a hormone), and as all the other protein, insulin is broken down into amino acids (which make up the proteins), started in the stomach, finished in the small intestine. It is absorbed from the small intestine for further use in the body. Once it is broken down, it becomes just a number of harmless amino acids. That is the reason why insulin has to be injected. If it goes through digestion it is no longer a 'hormone'; it loses all the function of an insulin hormone has, including its affects on blood glucose.
Call emergency services for advice . do not wait.
If a small amount is drunk, the surface of the mouth and esophagus would be damaged and the acid in the stomach would react the the bleach, causing an upset stomach. Some chlo…rine gas will be released, which could damage your throat, lungs, and nose as it escapes. Depending on what additives, such as fragrances, is in the bleach, liver and kidney damage could result. If a larger amount of bleach is drunk, it could result in major damage to the stomach and possibly death. First aid: Drink 4-8 ounces of water or milk to dilute the bleach and DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING. Seek medical help immediately.
It could be fatal. It really depends on how concentrated the bleach is. Very small amounts, I believe it is a tablespoon per gallon, can be used to sanitize water, but you do …have to be careful.
The bleach will turn your toungue and all your insides white/orange like they do on clothes.
Drinking straight bleach is toxic and can cause severe injury. Small quantities of bleach, a tablespoon to a gallon of water, can be used to sanitize and kill off bacteria tha…t are living in the water.
Clorox is used to sanitize water before drinking it in survival situations. In small quantities it is not lethal but you should definitely avoid drinking any amount.
Well I know that chocolate can kill dogs, but I've never heard of that happenning. Just don't let it drink any, but if it did, put your finger in the back of its throat so it …can puke it up. Btw: it's spelled chihuahua.
In First Aid
You die if your lucky you will have chemical burns inside..damaging your internal organs
call the piousness control center
Idrank bleach but nothing happened except i threw up only 3 times. had stomack cramp but thats all.
Your insides will burn very slowly and extremely painfully in agony for up to three hours before you die. Unless the bleach scorches your windpipe then you could p…ainfully choke to death in agony and die while having your insides burnt.