What would you like to do?
- 8 Bits = 1 Byte
- 1024 Bytes = 1 Kilobyte
- 1024 Kilobytes = 1 Megabyte
- 1024 Megabytes = 1 Gigabyte
- 1024 Gigabytes = 1 Terabyte
- 1024 Terabytes = 1 Petabyte
- 1024 Petabytes = 1 Exabyte - In 2000, 3 exabytes of information was created
- 1024 Exabytes = 1 Zettabyte
- 1024 Zettabyte = 1 Zottabyte
- 1024 Zottabyte = 1 Brontobyte - that is a 1 followed by 27 zeroes
all computing memory is in base 2
5 people found this useful
Was this answer useful?
Thanks for the feedback!
Bigger than terabyte is petabyte and then bigger than petabyte is exabyte.
a terabyte is bigger it is equal to 1000 gigabytes and is equal to 1000000000000bytes (1 trillion)
A terabyte is larger. 1 terabyte = 1,000 gigabyte = 1,000,000 megabyte.
Terabyte is bigger. A Gigabyte is a billion (milliard to our UK friends) bytes. A Terabyte is a thousand of those, a million million bytes. I hope this answers your qu…estion.
A terabyte is bigger. 1tb is equal to 1000gb
Yes, a terabyte is 1024 gigabytes.
a terabyte is equal to 1000 gigabytes
After terrabytes, you get: petabytesexabyteszettabytesyottabytesPussabytesHertzbytesTriaobytesNo more bytes Each one is 1024 times bigger than the previous unit.
I hope I give you a clean answer: From small to large. 1 Kilobyte is 1024 bytes. 1 Megabyte is 1024 kilobytes. 1 Gigiabyte is 1024 megabyte. 1 Terabyte is 1024 Gigabyte.
Yes, it is
no there is nothing bigger than a terabyte in technology
the biggst is terabyte,followed by gigabyte and kilobyte