What is more painful a bee sting or a wasp sting?
Well, wasp sting is more poisonous than bee sting
5 people found this useful
Bee and Wasps can be deadly with their stings. While a wasp cancause some degree of pain and temporary swelling, a wild bee stingcan be prove to be very dangerous for health.
Bee stings and most wasp stings include formic acid, so the pH is acid. However, the portal of entry of the injected toxin is so small that an application of baking soda or th…e like is likely to be ineffective. . The pH of bee venom is between 5.0 and 5.5. . The pH of wasp venom is 6.8 to 6.9: it is almost neutral.
Apply Ice in the first instance and if the reaction is bad call for an ambulance.
As a beekeeper I occasionally get stung by a bee and although they are initially painful I find that the effects of nettle stings last longer. Wasp stings are worse than both …and although I haven't personally had a hornet sting, I have heard from those that have that they are the worst.
Yes. The wasp sting is worse because their stinger is smooth making them able to pull it out smoothly and shove it in again. A bee's stinger is barbed like a fishing hook so t…hey can't pull it out.
Vinegar helps against wasp stings because they are alkaline but would not help for a bee sting because it is acidic. Bicarbonate of soda helps counteract the acidity of a b…ee sting. Ultimately time is the main healer.
this works with sunburn too but, take a paper towel and soak it in vinegar and but it on your sting it will take the swelling and sting feeling away
A bee sting has a ph of between 5.0 and 5.5 and it is acidic. A wasp sting is often mistakenly said to be alkaline, but it actually has a ph of 6.8 to 6.9 -- it is almost neut…ral.
Wasps stings are an Alkaline . pH 8-14 Bee stings are Acid . pH 6-1 A wasp sting can be cured by an acid (vinegar) because the acid neutralizes (balances) the alkali. pH… 7 A bee sting can be cured by an alkali (bicarbonate soda) because it neutralizes (balances) the acid. pH7
A wasp's sting. The wasp sting is worse because their stinger is smooth making them able to pull it out smoothly and shove it in again. A bee's stinger is barbed like a fish…ing hook so they can't pull it out.
use baking soda For bee and wasp stings. The first thing is to check the sting, look to see if the "stinger" is still there. If so you need to remove it. Be very car…eful as the stingers sometimes still have the "poison sack" attached and squeezing it will make the situation worse. Use your (long) fingernail, or the edge of a credit card to lightly scrape the stinger out. Next wash the area with cool water (if the area is very swollen hold it under cold running water. Apply lavender essential oil to the sting. Note People react differently to bee and wasp stings, some of them are very allergic to the venom and cal have severe, sometimes life-threatening reactions. Watch the person carefully, if they show any signs of swelling (other than at the sting site) or difficulty breathing, call 911 and get them medical attention immediately.
Wasp sting. It hurts like hell. I am on a hippo! :D The wasp sting is worse because their stinger is smooth making them able to pull it out smoothly and shove it in again. A… bee's stinger is barbed like a fishing hook so they can't pull it out.
baking soda and water mixed together until it looks and feel pastythen rub it on the area. That's how you treat a bee sting-but when,at the exact time, you are stung by a bee …you must try your best toget the barb out-because it contains poison. I suggest not to dothis by tweezers because that squeezes more poison into your body.A knife, or ask a doctor to help, would do better.
bees die but wasps sting as many times as they want
The nature of the bee and wasp sting is that they are usuallyinflammatory and acidic.