What would you like to do?
What is the cost per person annually for medicaid?
2008 Average Per Capita Medicaid Expenses State Medicaid Expenses Alabama $7,097.00 Alaska $27,924.00 Arizona $10,918.00 Arkansas $10,427.00 California $12,000.00 Colorado $12,405.00 Connecticut $32,309.00 Delaware $17,749.00 D.C. $23,263.00 Florida $10,879.00 Georgia $9,620.00 Hawaii $15,731.00 Idaho $18,262.00 Illinois $9,656.00 Indiana $15,419.00 Iowa $12,484.00 Kansas $16,937.00 Kentucky $8,994.00 Louisiana $10,458.00 Maine $24,851.00 Maryland $20,321.00 Massachusetts $17,470.00 Michigan $10,121.00 Minnesota $27,554.00 Mississippi $8,438.00 Missouri $13,681.00 Montana $11,486.00 Nebraska $18,066.00 Nevada $15,252.00 New Hampshire $21,222.00 New Jersey $16,338.00 New Mexico $16,337.00 New York $24,137.00 North Carolina $16,030.00 North Dakota $20,844.00 Ohio $15,998.00 Oklahoma $7,731.00 Oregon $11,813.00 Pennsylvania $10,845.00 Rhode Island $18,032.00 South Carolina $9,071.00 South Dakota $13,250.00 Tennessee $7,950.00 Texas $11,956.00 Utah $11,664.00 Vermont $18,561.00 Virginia $13,282.00 Washington $9,780.00 West Virginia $9,784.00 Wisconsin $12,949.00 Wyoming $12,696.00 Source http://policy.ssa.gov/poms.nsf/lnx/0502302200 Therefor the national average is 739018/50= $14780 The answer: national 2008 Average Per Capita Medicaid Expenses is $14780. Deja Suthikant M.D.
8 people found this useful
Was this answer useful?
Thanks for the feedback!
It is calculated by taking your total square footage, multiplying your base rent per square foot, then dividing it by 12 to arrive at your monthly rent. In comme…rcial sites, operating costs are calculated pretty much the same way. Residential is quoted per month, while retail, office, industrial, and most other commercial types are quoted per year...except for California which quotes everything per month.
Medicare covers the elderly and people with certain disabilities and end-stage renal disease regardless of income level. Medicaid eligibility is for the poor and is based on… low income, family size and a few other requirements. Actually, they can. You only have to be poor and disabled, unable to work..that equals poor. You qualify for both. I know a few people who have both. It is pretty common for people to have Medicaid and Medicare. This is called dual eligible. The above answer is correct in that a person must be elderly or disabled to qualify, and because a disabled person is not eligible to work they more usually qualify for Medicaid. Of course this depends on other income (ie. spousal income), and any assets. Medicare is federal program so the eligibility is the same in every state, Medicaid however is a state program so eligibility will depend on the state your daughter resides in. I used to sell Medicare Advantage plans. My mother has been on both for over 50 years! She became disabled at age 25, and is now going on 76 years old. She has both and also had SSI to boot, but recently became ineligible because she is now in a boarding home.
In St. Andrews Parish (Kingston and New Kingston) Jamaica the average annual income is about $2500 to $3000USD (JA$150,00 to JA$180,000). Minimum wage is about $25 USD a… week. Unemployment is high. "Likkle wid wot to fill de belly wid" as they say in Jamaica.
In general, approximately 90% of Medicaid costs are paid by the federal government. The other 10% is paid by the states. These funds come from taxes.
upwords of 100,000 dollers
The price will vary depending on the center and time that you bowl. It can vary from free to as much as $10 per hour at the most expensive center in NYC.
The average salary in Russia in 2007 has just reached $545 per month! $6540.00 per year! The average salary in America in 2007 was at $48,409 per year or $4034.08 per month!
It costs about 40-80 dollars for the average person so ya......
I've paid anywhere from 10-30 dollars depending on what kind of deals the bowling alley has or it can just depend where you bowl. Some bowling alley's cost more than oth…ers.
Your provider will probably have to get prior approval for the braces from the Medicaid agency. Once that happens, the braces should cost you little or nothing. (Of cour…se, this answer will be different if you have a spend-down.)
There are way too many variables. It depends on how old everyone is, do they smoke, what deductible you want and copay. Call an agent and find out. Michael I recommend you thi…s site where you can compare quotes from different companies: mycheapinsurance.net
According to the 2008 Medicare Trustee report, there were 45.2 million people on Medicare and the progam cost was $468 billion. That breaks down to $10,400 per person. Not in …the government expenditure of $468 billion are the cost of buildings, equipment, heat, electricity, utilities, etc.