What is the religon of Ethiopia?
almost all but 40 percent is orthodox and 40 protestant and 15 Muslim ,4 percent the others like Jew
Ethiopia is on the Horn of Africa, but not quite on the east coast of Africa. Its neighboring countries are Sudan, Somalia, Djibouti, Kenya and Eritrea. To see a close-up m…ap of the Horn of Africa - which shows Ethiopia in relationship to its neighboring countries - see the Related Link. Eastern Africa.
Ethiopia is a country in the Horn of Africa. It is one of the oldest countries in the world dating back more than 3000 years, the birth place of coffee, one of the few countri…es that was never colonized, mentioned in the bible about 45 times and home of Lucy - the oldest full human fossil ever discovered.
a religon is a belief of people of how they got here. all different religions contain a god someone who watches over them.
Christian Muslim Hindu Buddhist
they are many different religons, in italy.
In Georgia there is many different religions there isn't a pacific one.
No, Calvinism is a branch of Protestant Christian theology.
Roman Catholic is the dominent religion in Nicaragua.
Africa is comprised at of many nations, and thousands of bushmen tribes. As such, there are thousands and thousands of religions in africa.
The Incas worshiped a pantheon of nature gods and goddesses. The most important were: Inti (the sun god), Viracocha (the creator), Illapa (the weather/thunder god), Pachamama …(the earth goddess), Mamacocha (the sea goddess), and Mamaquilla (the moon goddess). Inti was considered to be omnipotent and the highest god. The Incas believed that the members of the royal family were direct descendants of first emperor, Manco Capac and his sister-wife, Mama Occlo Huaco, children of Inti. (The emperor always married his sister as his official wife, therefore his heir was a pure-blood descendent of Inti and ruled with divine authority.) Viracocha was a culture hero for the Incas. Here is the web site I got this from they have more info there :) http://enloehs.wcpss.net/projects/candc/merg/ememerg7/ememerg7.html
the Hindu religon, is a religon. it is very cool and sexy!
Islam is the state religion, and consequently the most widespread, covering ~90% of the population. The remaining 10% belong to Orthodox churches.
Stop believing in your present religion. Start believing in a different religion.
Yes.yea but what kind i dont know