What would you like to do?
English is the official language, but spanish has a important influence there, Florida was discovered by spain. But there are a lot of latins in miami. Also they speak some french, the are a lot of inmigrants from haiti--> french
2 people found this useful
Was this answer useful?
Thanks for the feedback!
It is 234.02 miles according to MapQuest.
Yes, most of the people speak English in Florida, though some speak Spanish.
Yes...over 67% of the city talks spanish, and 40% of Hispanics in the city of Miami talk only spanish
well, they do speak English there and there are some spanish people over there too
refer to links posted @ bottom of page ...
The Miami language was part of the Algonquian language family and very closely related to Illinois, Peoria, Wea and Piankashaw. The language became extinct, although it had …been very well recorded and documented. Since the 1990s a joint project between the Miami tribe and Miami University at Oxford, Ohio, has been working to revive the language.This has been named the Myaamia Project.
Basic English is acceptable in most transaction.
No, the city of Miami is in the state of Florida within the United States. You had it backwards.
it say what the THE was so you cant answer it and the answer is maybe or maybe or maybe not
English There are a lot of Spanish speakers in Florida as well, and most places you go a Spanish speaker could probably find someone who could help them in Spanish. …Many other languages are also spoken, but English is the primary language of the state.
People in Florida mostly speak English--since Florida is a part of the US--and some Spanish, since there is a heavy Cuban population. Those are the main two languages spoken t…hough people do speak other languages, just not in great numbers.
85% of people in Miami speak English and the other 15% speak other languages.
The Apalachee were part of the Muskogean group, meaning that they spoke a language related to Koasati, Hitchiti, Alabamu, Chickasaw, Choctaw and Creek. The Apalachee language …has long been extinct.
Just take I-95 NORTH (20 miles) to Hollywood. Hollywood Blvd is off EXIT 20 on I-95.
No, it is 15 miles north of Miiami and it is even north of North Miami Beach. Florida.
Yes Florida is in Miami. In fact it is one of the largest cities their. I have a state report project on Florida, it says Florida is in Miami. So you were probably right the w…hole time if you were thinking about it.