What would you like to do?
A telephone poll conducted by the Center for Survey and Research Analysis at the University of Connecticut, resulted in that roughly 77% of Americans thought alien lifeforms could develop on planets very different from Earth. Around 8 out of 10 Americans believe is is likely that intelligent aliens on other planets are more advance than humans on earth. Seth Shostak, senior astronomer for SETI, who appeared in "Extraterrestrial," predicts a real possibility that we may find evidence of intelligent extraterrestrial life by the year 2025.
5 people found this useful
Was this answer useful?
Thanks for the feedback!
Answer It is estimated that approximately 68% to 88% of the world's population believes in one of the four largest religions, all of which believe in a higher pow…er of sorts.
Yes, I believe in reincarnation as applies to humans and fallen angels and demons. Henry B. Ellak
Everybody's life has some events in it which simply cannot be explained. We are not omniscient, so some things will happen that we have no way of understanding. In the… past when something inexplicable happened people would say it was the work of the fairies, or the goblins, or the kobolds, or the elves. These days people are wiser: they no longer believe in elves, brownies, or leprechauns. So they say that these things are caused by aliens.
75% of peolple believe it.
According to a CNN poll, approximately 54% of people believe in the existence of intelligent life from other planets.
73% of Americas population is obese.
The American Religious Identification Survey was carried out during February-November 2008 and collected answers from 54,461 respondents who were questioned in English… or Spanish. One of the findings of the survey was that 76% of American adults identified as Christians in 2008, compared to 86% in 1990. Based on their stated beliefs rather than their religious identification in 2008, 70% of Americans believe in a personal God, roughly 12% of Americans are atheist (no God) or agnostic (unknowable or unsure), and another 12% are deistic (a higher power but no personal God). A large majority of Americans (78%) say they believe in God and 15% say they don't believe in God, but do believe in a higher power, according to a July 2008 Gallup poll.
I believe aliens might exist somewhere in the universe, but I don't believe any stories about UFOs or abductions or crop circles or anything like that. ----------------------…---------------------- A good answer. I don't *believe* in aliens because I have seen no proof of them, and belief without proof is faith (religion) not science.
Around half of Americans do. It's not an atheist belief it is evidence-based science accepted by many religious people too.
About 55% of all Americans believe that Aliens exist. But that doesn't mean that the other 45% are wrong, there's tons of prove of them existing in our universe. For example t…he thousands of people sending in videos of UFO's fling over them and such. This universe we live in could have many secrets we humans haven't discovered yet, like intelligent life in other planets. There are an infinite of possibilities out there!
No way of knowing because everyone lies about sex. Personal experience, I've had more "straight" married men than gay and a surprising number of them like to crossdress. I thi…nk there are a lot more than you would imagine.
Only 60% of the US population thought global warming was occurring back in 2010, but that rose to 70% by 2012.
i believe in aliens because their is billions of planets in the universe that their could be aliens on a planet
About 59% of the earth's population actually believes in ghosts.