What would you like to do?
cats look like horses
6 people found this useful
Was this answer useful?
Thanks for the feedback!
do not scratch run it under the cold water tap, it numbs that pain. put some insect bite cream or antiseptic cream (savlon) on it. dont put a plaster unless he starts to …stratch it badly.
It's quite rare for dog to be stung by wasp, well even if those dog are hyperactive, it must be painful try to rub an onion on the sting, if it's long since the sting, take th…e dog to the vet, so he can have some analgesics
Clean the area with alcohol and apply a cold compress. Hydrocortisone cream and/or Benadryl may be helpful. If your tongue starts to swell up, your chest gets tight, or you f…eel any discomfort that might be an allergic reaction, call 911 or your doctor IMMEDIATLY!!!!!!
Most stings on a dog are located on their face. If it's a single sting, it's best to leave the dog alone. If your notice weakness, difficulty breathing, or a lot swelling …particularly in the mouth or tongue take the dog to the vet immediately.
you will be ok but ring ambulance start away and be prepared you might die if not quick enough
Just scrape the stinger out with something flat, like a credit card or school ID card. DO NOT PULL ON THE STINGER. Scrape it off. And then compress it with a cool washcloth. R…est, as moving around can spread the venom. It'll hurt for a while. NOTE: If you feel your tongue swelling up, if you're having trouble breathing, or suffering any discomfort that might be a symptom of an allergic reaction, call 911 or your doctor IMMEDIATLY!!!! (Preferably 911)
Put vinegar on it to neutralise it because a wasp sting is a base.
quickly soak your finger in vinegar solution.
Ensure that you are not putting yourself in any danger. If there are still wasps around, isolate the scene. Apply a cold compress or ice pack to help prevent swelling. If the… casualty has a history of anaphylactic shock, call an ambulance urgently.
A wasp sting is alkaline and should therefore be treated with acid, vinegar being the most readily available in the home. A bee sting is acid and should be treated …with alkaline, bicarbonate of soda being the most readily available in the home.
Put some bicarbonate of soda paste on the sting site. If the dog seems to be in distress contact a vet. Don't give the dog medicines intended for humans because firstly you …don't know what effect they may have on the dog, and secondly you wouldn't know what dose to give. The correct dose for a human would amost certainly be an overdose for a dog.
You put some vinegar on it, WARNING, it will sting a little bit, but after a while, it'll get better.
well if you see a wasp try and wait until it leaves or leave it alone, but don't wave your hand in front of it.
In Dog Health
Squeeze out the sac
put on vinegar or vodka