What would you like to do?
What would you do for a klondike bar?
- I'd stand bare foot in a bowl of cold porridge whilst singing
Old McDonald had a farm O E I O U (he was dislexic you know)
....... now gimme gimme gimme! LOL.
- I would ask nicely.
- I would ask my mom to buy some ......
- I would eat a klondike bar.
- We at wiki answers would murder, in cold blood, for a klondike bar.
35 people found this useful
Was this answer useful?
Thanks for the feedback!
Vanilla ice cream in the shape of a square (not on a stick!) covered with a thin layer of hardened chocolate
ice cream with hard chocolate around it. in the shape of a square. yummm :D
Run around like a chicken with my head cut off or NOTHING.................. :)
Klondike bars are made from Ohio, Japan.
Depends is it original?
Anything, most likely go get up and buy some.
It Varies but at Walgreens they are $.42
make you fat
1) tax cuts 2) neglect the federal reserve 3) the ficial commision 4) reinvestment act and side with the terrorists
Probably choose something else.
Eat it, use it for "ice cream projects"?
The company that makes the frozen bar known as Klondike is "Good Humor-Breyers". They are a unit of the company Unilever. The original Klondike bar was made by Isaly Dairy Com…pany in 1922.