Results for: 1962-in-sports

Gas price 1962?

I worked at my father's AMOCO station regular was .31 cents and white gas HIGH TEST was .35 cents
Thanks for the feedback!

Who was Miss Scotland 1962?

The official winner of Miss Scotland 1962 was Vera Parker from Dalmellington Ayrshire who went on to represent Scotland in the Miss Universe pageant.
Thanks for the feedback!

Who held the 1962 Olympics?

There were no 1962 Olympics. In 1960 Rome, Italy held the Summer Games and Squaw Valley, California, USA held the Winter games. The 1964 games were hosted by Toyko, Japan f (MORE)

How much does a 1962 penny cost?

This coin was designed by Victor D. Brenner (obverse or front) and Frank Gasparro (reverse or back). It weighs 3.11 grams, has a diameter of 19 millimeters, and is composed of (MORE)

How much was a pint of beer in 1962?

The normal price was about 50 - 75 cents. Happy hour prices could go as low as a nickel
Thanks for the feedback!

What is the value of a 1962 Eire Halfcrown?

An Eire (Irish) 1962 cupro-nickel Halfcrown (horse), uncirculated and in absolute mint condition could fetch up to £32 GBP. If it has been circulated but still in good condit (MORE)

Chinese Zodiac in 1962?

Using the Chinese zodiac, year 1962 was the year of the Water  Tiger. The zodiac are for those who was born between February 5,  1962 and January 24, 1963.

Will a 700r4 fit in a 1962 catalina?

Yes it will fit if you are willing to do some mods to your floor pan and purchase the correct trans adaptor.
Thanks for the feedback!
In Science

What happened on September 19 1962?

I'm not sure about what happened in terms of the history of the world, but where I'm from that was the day of the big train wreck. Our town was forever changed by that day. (MORE)

Who was the president and vice president in 1962?

The 35th President of the United States was John F. Kennedy from January 20, 1961 to November 22, 1963. His Vice President was Lyndon B. Johnson.
Thanks for the feedback!