hypertension, diabetes, cancer, and mental health problems, restless leg syndrome, asthma, cancer, coronary, cerebrovascular disease, peripheral vascular disease, psychiatric illnesses, , alzheimers, osteoporosis, , epilepsy, and other diseases of affluence. Sorry, couldn't find 20 very easily
tang ina ninyo
It is seen most often in young to middle-aged men (ages 20-40) who are heavy smokers of cigarettes. Cases of this disease in non-smokers are very rare
a disease can develop if you do 20 pull ups without stretching.
there are 20 non-metals
Refer to the related links for a chart of the 20 amino acids.
There are 20 different kinds of monomers in proteins, called amino acids.
there are 20 different kinds of monomers in starch called amino acide.
This is disease only for women; the prevalence is max. 20 cases/100 000.
There are a total of 20
20 percent of all hospital admissions have been from combat injuries. The other 80 percent have been from DNBI
Short of surgery or disease - no
Calcium is a non meta element. Atomic number of it is 20.
20, but not positive.
Approximately 20 000 and growing.
there are 20 different types of pizzia
You shall not steal (Exodus ch.20).
Death usually occurs anywhere from 15 to 20 years after the onset of the disease.
Typhoid is a deadly disease. Untreated typhoid fever can kill some 15 to 20 % patients.