4 good reasons for studying history?
1. Recognize mistakes.
What this means is that through the knowledge of what different people have done in the past we can make better decisions about the future. For example, after WWI Germany was left in complete disaster. Because of that along with other factors it ultimately led to WWII. With that knowledge most countries that have lost wars since then are given a reconstruction period to help rebuild and stabilize the country.
2. Human Curiosity
We humans have always been curious about what happened before. Sometimes our curiosity is answered and sometimes it remains a mystery. For example, there are many theories about how the pyramids were built, but there remains no hard evidence to support any. In order to answer questions such as these an understanding of history plays an important role.
Humans have a tendency to want to be remembered for something after they are gone. Otherwise what is the point to life. Our parents instill in us many things. Some of which we pass on to our children, or even utilize in our day to day lives. When we get to the point were we know are time here on earth is short we will look back and wonder if anyone will remember me when I am gone, and for what. This example is on a small scale. Now think about all the important events in human history. If we forget them or simply choose to ignore them, we are essentially forgetting who we are and where we came from.
Many people argue that history is boring. I believe that this is far from the truth. Everyone finds some part of history interesting, just not all of history. Maybe you can care less who won at the battle of Troy but find it interesting to know that Columbus was not the first to discover America, the Titanic's maiden voyage would also be its last, or that Henry Ford did not invent the automobile. When you study history pay attention to what interests you the most, you might find it surprising. After all that is the point of history, to remember. Humans tend to remember what the find interesting and forget what they do not care about.
1. Studying history helps us to learn from the past as to what led us to the current present. 2. Studying history ensures we learn from the past to create a better future. 3. Studying history makes us more informed about the world around us. 4. Studying history makes the brain think in a vastly different way than most other subjects. 5. Studying history gives us a platform in which to practice empathy; to put… Read More
Improve qaulity of life for children. Ensure a greater chance of survival.
1. Not studying 2. Bad study habits 3. Not paying attention in class 4. Not completing assignments 5. Studying at the last minute Hope this helps!!!
Study 4-5 hours everyday with good concentration and it will get you a very good rank in IIT-JEE
Really there aren't any reasons at all because we wont need math in the future we got smartphones!
because 1 its bad 2 its sometimes good 3 its great and 4 its fantastic
5 reasons to study history or social studies 1) Makes you interact with the world around you 2) Keeps you aware of the world around you 3) Gives you a better knowledge of important events 4) Helps you develop a understanding of both the past and the present 5) History helps us to understand and honor other cultures
1) it takes you thought life 2) it tells you, that you have much to life for 3) you have many people who love you and you don't know it 4) suicide is not the answer 5) its very good and i love it so i think you should read it theres alot more reasons why to :)
A good hypothesis is determined by: Use of what you learned and what you know to infer the happenings. Also, if you have good reason to your inferences. Try to put at least 3 or 4 good reasons in. If the reasons make sense, and they are possibly correct, or close to it, you should have a pretty well built hypothesis.
1. Edward is amazing. 2. Jacob is amazing. 3. In the end both Edward and Jacob work out their differences. 4. Both had good reasons to leave for a while. 5. Switzerland is a cool word. :)
good people no crime no racism no hate
1) because 2)i 3)am 4)a 5)tree
4. Critical Thinking Analyzing Points of View What are reasons for and against the spoils system? For: The political backer might be good for the job. Against: The political backer might not be good for the job. Ps: Im on the same page as you
what are the 4 reasons of business existence?
The studying of pretty much all sciences, aside from physical science and physics of course, you'd be looking at about 4 to 8 years of college studying biology, life science, and chemistry. As well as History in which ever field your wanting to go into. Most Archaeologist go on and get their PhD, so that they can teach at colleges when they are not on digs or other things.
animals can be used for: 1.loneliness 2.fun 3.depression 4.good times 5.sadness 6.to have a responsibility etc.
The purpose of legal research whether national or international is basically to find or: 1) Ascertain the meaning of the law as judges interpreted it 2) ascertain whether it is still a good law or bad law needing improvement 3) history of legislation of the law 4) reasons why is it successful or why is it not successfully applied.
House Hunters International - 2006 Studying Science in Seoul 29-4 was released on: USA: 9 December 2011
That would take more space than is available on this site. I have spent almost 4 decades studying ad researching the subject, during which many major historical events happened, but there is so much to the history of computers I know I would need several lifetimes to come close to learning most of it.
6 importance of studying literature
0 4 or ten it is definitely not 4
the republican party... lol are you studying for your government final exam too... fail 4:30 A.M. final is in 3 hours. Q_Q good luck
The main reasons are: 1. to make a student aware about law 2. law is helpful in maintaining business in legal ways. 3.to hav secuerd business. 4. To make us aware of the legal issues involving businesses and how to deal with them.
1. Better government 2. treated fairly 3. peace 4. defend themselves 5. bring about good things 6. freedom Those are the 6 reasons why it was written!
1. strong atmosphere 2. oxygen 3. good distance from the sun :) more reasons? 4. water 5. seasons 6. large bodies of water (oceans,seas, lakes, etc.)
State 4 reasons as to why people join group?
1. Obesity 2. Cardio fitness 3. Salt reduction 4. Alchohol reduction 5. Family history and medical reasons you cannot control
Gary Reasons is 6' 4".
16 it's a 4 x 4 grid
Your boyfriend still studying he say you will his future wife can you wait for him till he finish studying 4-5 years?
Yes, if you love hi enough and he loves you enough you can wait.
1. its online is awesome 2. the online has cool maps 3. the campaign is awesome 4. everyone plays it 5. the campaign has a good story
People have different reasons: 1.) Hes "good looking" 2.) Some people like his songs 3.) Hes a good kid who works hard 4.) His hair
1. Keeps kids active 2. Keeps you out of trouble 3. Helps you stay in good condition 4. Builds teamwork skills 5. Thats all I got!!
-He is the Father of Manitoba -He fought for what he believed in -He helped many Metis -He tried to help others but his help was not wanted
Nachos taste good for these reasons 1.cheese 2. chips 3. warm 4. coca-cola 5. makes you fat
1. You get presents. 2. The presents are amazing. 3. You get what you want after christmas. 4. When you see your grandparents after christmas you get even more presents
well, at my school, i am studying A level History, English Literature, Drama and Art and Design, so it would usually mean that you need 4 A/O Levels. And it also depends how many UCAS points you need for your chosen course at university :) x
Q 4 name an irish region you have studied reasons why tourists are attracted to the region Q5 and the imports of transport in the region Thanks?
Tourists are attracted to Irish because it is a pretty place. Some think it is a part of history.
List 4 reasons that the U.s decied to become an imperialist power?
1. it tastes good 2. it stops people from starving 3. its esy to grow and one for luck: 4. it has some sort of vitamine in it ( vitamine B i think :/) hehe good enough?
1. Most are free 2. There's a ton 3. Games have big communities 4. You can play with friends 5. There addicting
money religion reasons land and for peace
Persuasive. like speak some important reasons about it.give your points,opinion,what you think, and some facts! for some grade 4 they do speech competions like i did.
1)In times of scarcity law of demand might not hold good. 2)Necessaries of life it might not hold good. 3)In case of Royal Brands. 4)Ignorance of consumers.
janina bhai,4 bochor por answer dimune :D
4 Types of History The types of history are physical history, ancient/cultural history religious history military history and political history.
Ethopia is an ledc becase of 4 reasons hisorical, enviromental, economical and social reasons.
Four weeks is a long time to be late. There are multiple reasons for being this late in one's menstration. Most common reasons would be pregnancy or too much weight loss in too little time. In either case, a doctor's visit would be a good idea.
Because he said that he is to young to be studying Kabbalah and feels that his focus should be on studying the basics. - chapter 1 page 4 (the boom i have starts on page 3)
the reasons are 1. it is a free country 2. it is awesome 3. it is big 4. it has hollywood!!!!