Asked in

A cheap place to go for birthday?


User Avatar
Wiki User
July 11, 2009 9:45AM

depends where you live, And who's birthday it is. if its a young child and you live live where i do, england, i reckon you should try a Softplay area or a relatives home. if your older then take them to a pool or a sports hall, you could try a relatives house. Even go outside in the garden or a relatives garden. hope this helps!