A detective made a false statement to have a warrant issued on a person what can you do to recoup your money?

Make a copmplaint against the detective with his department, or bring suit against him for false statements. CAUTION: Think this over carefully! Be prepared to present proof of your allegation against the detective, and if unable to prove your case, be prepared to be sued in return.