Asked in Relationships

A guy likes you and you used to like him but you dont any more and he has a girl friend and you really dont like him what do you do?



User Avatar
Wiki User

if you don't trust him . so why are you waiting for him . you know that your relationship is no more. so forget him. i know its difficult . but try and you can do it. he's having girlfriend and he will no more come to you. so forget him. and make someother friends. am sure you will be happy again. like you were before. and am sure someone will be there for ya. try new things in life. in that way you can live.