Asked in Custody

A mother wants to give us her child The father is on drugs she doesnt know if she can afford to keep her child anymore. She is willing to give her child a better home with us. What should we do?


User Avatar
Wiki User

have her file temp guardianship over to you. If she changes her mind years down the road, you can fight to keep the child due to "best interest of child".