Are diet drinks good for you when dieting?
- No soda, whether it's diet soda it is not good for you.
- If you are dieting, then diet sodas have less calories but they are still not good for you. Water and juice are much healthier drink.
- The idea of dieting is to reduce calories. Drinking diet drinks do not add any calories to your diet so you can still achieve your goal of taking in less calories. Are diet drinks good for you? Whether you are dieting or not, diet drinks do not add any nutritive value to a meal.
- Diet drinks are for enjoyment only (but, like all soda, not good for health).
- I agree. Most of my family are diabetics. They drink diet sodas but in reality no soda is ever good for because it contains contains two much sodium or additives or chemicals. They should only be had every once in a great while. Otherwise, they may damage your health.
- You might try a soda called ZEVIA it is an organic soda and doesn't taste bad.
Yes you can but like with food in moderation. Do not over do it at a party, and also remember you want to have memories of the party. The book that help me with dieting and eating health was "How to Drink While Dieting," by Michael Cecchin. Please read this book it is soooooo worth it. http://1d14c7y6n9j0uec5wj5jpcpcsj.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=DRINKS
It is not good for you because you lack carbohydrate in you diet. Also its easyer to put on weight once you have finished dieting. Because of the lack of carbohydrate your body begins to store any reserves it has of carbohydrate as soon as it gets any it stores this in the form of fat. Meaning as soon as you stop dieting you put on loads of weight because you have not been eating…
Yes, if it prevents the person from drinking sugar drinks. However, latest research shows that these drinks my cause weight gain over a period of time. Why? Because body temperature does not rise as much as when one drinks natural sugar drinks so it 'tricks' the body and less calories are metaboloized. Diet sodas don't have as many calories as non-diet soda and many people believe they can help with dieting. But remember that dieting…
There are numerous benefits from dieting. A lot of people have the wrong notion about diet, it is simply what you eat. Now for restrictive dieting, you eat healthy foods for example, is beneficial. Incorporating as much fiber in the diet is also healthy. The right kind of dieting can help you lose or gain weight, whichever your goal is.
no it is not because in diet drinks there is aspartame that gives you a brain tumours and asulfate k and neither of them are good for you and regular drinks (some of them, not all of the regular drinks are mainly sugar) are mainly sugar but it is better for you than all of the artificial sweetener's. Careful because some drinks are not even putting on the label that there is sweetener's in!
No, it isn't really good for your health to go on diets (ex: the starvation diet, the Lemonade Diet, the Cabbage Soup Diet, etc.). The best way to lose excess weight is to eat a healthy, balanced diet of at least 1,200 calories (more if you're male and/or overweight) combined with regular exercise at least 3-6 days a week. Dieting doesn't work.
Most people diet to cut out all the bad things they are eating. Too much sugar, fat, junk food, fast food. Dieting allows us to stay at our optimal weight. To stay healthy and fit. Dieting along with exercise allows us to live a longer healthier and happier life. Diet has a few meanings. It can be a verb: I am dieting this week. or it can be a noun: What is your diet like…