Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
Answered 2008-10-11 00:57:54

No. Because it's statutory rape no matter which person is under age.

User Avatar

Your Answer

Related Questions

No, you are not an adult at the age of 16. If you are having sex with your boyfriend then he is a child molester.

A 16 year old girl can not move out of her parents house to go and live with her 18 year old boyfriend, because she is not of age and she is not grown. DSS can and will step in if the parents allow this young lady to move. If she attemps to run away from home and move in DSS will remove her from the home.

In Ontario, yes a 16 yr old can move out on their own.

If adult age in your state is 16 or older-yes

It is not illegal for you to move in with your boyfriend who is 16, that is IF YOU HAVE PARENTS PERMISSION TO DO SO. Because you are not 18 which still makes you a minor, and you still have to do what mom and dad says

Not unless you get emancipated (the pregnancy don't do that) or married.

A 16-year-old can move out of their parents house in Canada. I'm 16 and I'm living with my boyfriend with no troubles at all. I have talked too the Police, Children's Aid and even a Judge. So, yes, you can move out of your parents house at 16 years old.

Parents can give permission for a child to live with anyone they wish. However, as a parent, I wouldn't send a 16-year-old daughter to live with her boyfriend!

As long as she has parental permission. Otherwise she has to live where her parents say.

Not without parental consent or emancipation by the court.

You can not move out before 18 without parental consent and you can not legally have sex with your boyfriend until you are 17, which is the age of consent in NYC.

Really so can a 16 year old girl live with her 18 year old boyfriend in the uk

No. And you likely shouldn't. Absolutely not finish school.

Copyright ยฉ 2021 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.