and and one from their father, which get passed from generation to generation.... all babies get genes from their parents, who in turn got genes from their parents... -all- of your genes came from your parents, if your parents don't have the gene, you can't get it. (unless you're a mutant)
Hair and skin color are complicated because there are lots of different genes that control it, which is why we have so many shades of colors of hair and skin color. But the Rh factor is simple, just two options + or -. If you are Rh-, then you are - - (one negative came from mom and one from dad). If you are Rh+, then you are either + + or + - (it only takes one positive to make you positive)
If both parents are Rh+ and have mixed genes (+ -), then it is possible that each of them will give the - gene to their child, making the child Rh- (- -). (there is a 25% chance that the child will be Rh- and 75% chance that the child will get a positive from either one or both parents)
If one parent is Rh+ and has 2 positive genes (+ +) then it doesn't matter what the other parent is, all the children will be Rh+ Here is another website that may be able to help ans some quest: http://www.thetech.org/genetics/ask.php?id=114
So, to answer your question. Two Rh+ parents can have an Rh- child..... but the negative still came from the parents.
Your baby will come out with a negative blood type that is assuming that negative blood types are dominant and both parents are at least heterozygous negative. Because if they are homozygous negative there would be no chance that the baby will come not come out with a negative blood type.
Rh negative is a recessive trait but if both parents had it, then the children would have it.
The baby's blood type will be negative because the parent's blood type are negative
No, it is not possible.
Two parents with 0 negative bloods type cant have baby with A blood type?
Since negative blood types are recessive, both parents can have a recessive negative gene. This means that yes, two people with positive blood types can have a child with a negative blood type.
I'll wait for you to ask the question. Positive parents can have a negative baby as positive is dominant so they may both have one positive and one negative gene and the baby gets the two negative genes.
Nope - neither parent has the "A" allele, so you can't get an A blood type baby.
If both parents have Type B blood the only blood type the child can have is either B or O not looking at whether one of the parents is negative or not.
not chance,but rarely can be.
Yes, It's a recessive trait.
The blood type of O negative parents will be IoIo and IoIo so there baby will always be IoIo and will be negative as there is no other blood group type present and during mating on the o type is passed in baby
yes it is. one or both of the parents can carry a recessive negative gene and pass it on to the baby.
I am a rhesus negative female. Both my parents had rhesus negatinve blood. I was a blue babie and had to have a blood transfusion. The second baby of 2 rh- parents is usually blue.
no, he has at least one - but the other half could be + or - if baby is -- then both parents gave - meaning they both are one of these +- or --
The baby will be type O negative. It cannot be any other blood type.
Yes, if both parents are heterozygous for the Rh factor.
It can be possible if both parents carry recessive genes for negativity.
We are looking for the possible blood types of a baby.Parental information:Mother type A neg --can be AA or AO with Rh (--)Father type O neg --can only be OO with Rh (--)Baby receives one gene from each parent: Parents can only contribute the Rh (-) gene; therefore, baby will be Rh negative.Baby is type AO = Type A negBaby is type OO = Type O negThese parents CAN have a Type A baby, but the Rh factor would be negative, since neither parent has an Rh (+) gene to offer the child.
yes i has o negitive blood and she does to and we had one
No - this is not possible. The baby must inherit the B allele from one of it's parents - but neither of these parents have one. The only possibilities with these parents are blood type A or O, depending on whether the parent with A-type blood is heterozygous, AO, or homozygous, AA.