Can a landlord tow your vehicle if you live on the property and you register at the front office at the time of moving in?

Yes. Any property owner can have your vehicle removed for ANY or No reason whatsoever. For instance, when you go to Wal-Mart, the manager can have your vehicle removed. Even if it is in a regular parking place. But this is just an example, not the norm.