Children and the Law
Divorce and Marriage Law
Child Support

Can a mother file for child support if she is still married to the father?


User Avatar
Wiki User

Unfortunate for the kids, if you've separated them from their father, thus having possession, than yes. Hopefully, he'll counter file for Bird Nest Custody.