Can a pregnant 17-year-old move from her father's house in Texas to live with her boyfriend in Puerto Rico?

No. A 17-year-old is a minor and the issue of pregnancy does not supercede the legal age of majority. In addition, a minor cannot obtain a passport or visa without the custodial parent(s) being present at the time of the passport application and signing their consent under oath.