Best Answer

No a 17 year old cannot move out of the house without her parents consent, If you leave your house before you are 18 years old ... especially since the guy is 20 .. your parents can have him arrested, and I'm sure they will. Once 18 you can do whatver you want, until then sorry hun America's rules. Him being 20 and you being 17 .. that is considered statuatory rape

-- well, if you live in Michigan, the age of Majority is 18, but of you move out at 17, the police will not take you home. You technically cannot be reported as a runaway, because according to MCL, you are NOT considered a minor. a Minor is a person LESS THAN the age of 17, and the juvenile court will have no say in what happens to you.

User Avatar

Wiki User

โˆ™ 2011-09-12 15:06:21
This answer is:
User Avatar

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: Can a pregnant 17-year-old move out with her 20-year-old boyfriend?
Write your answer...
Related questions

Can you move in with your boyfriend if you are sixteen and pregnant?

can you move out at 16?

Can a pregnant 17 year old move in with her boyfriend?

With parental permission she can.

Is it illegal to move out at sixteen and move in with a boyfriend?

technically yes but no too because you shouldn't be pregnant anyways

Can a pregnant 17yrs. old move in with boyfriend in pa?

Only with parents permission or if she is emancipated.

If pregnant at 15 boyfriend 17 can you move out at 15 in Ontario?

No, you are not the age of majority yet.

Can a pregnant 20 year old move in with her 19 year old boyfriend in PA?

Not only can you move in together, you can get married!

I am pregnant can I move in with my boyfriend and his family at 17 years old while living in Ohio?

Yes *** No. Being pregnant/having a child does not emancipate a minor. When you turn 18 you can move.

Can a 16yr pregnant teen move in with boyfriend if parents give permission?

Yes she can since she has their permission. Or if she has obtained an order of emancipation from the court. Just being pregnant does not change the requirements to move out.

If you are 15 and your boyfriend is 18 and you got pregnant can you move out of your parents house and move in with him in the state of Arizona?

No, not unless you parents and his parents allow you to...

Can a pregnant girl move in with her 16 year old boyfriend if she is 15?

Only if she has permission from her parents. Being pregnant does make them an adult.

If you are 17 and pregnant by your 18 year old boyfriend can you move out of your house with him without you or him getting in trouble?

yes you can

Is it illegal to have your 21 year old boyfriend move when your pregnant and 17years of age?

No it is not illegal. I was 17 and pregnant when my boyfriend moved in with me. He was 21. Its not a big deal and then i just went and got married to him. In certain states you can get married with just a doctors note saying your pregnant. In Maryland is where i did it.

How can a pregnant 17-year-old move in with her 18-year-old boyfriend if her father will not allow it?

wait a year

If you are 14 and pregnant can you move in with your boyfriend when his mom says you can?

It depends on how old your boy-friend is and your state laws regarding that.

If you're pregnant and 16 can you move in with your boyfriend in kansas?

If your parents give you permission. If they don't, no, you may not leave home.

If you live in Oklahoma and your 17 and pregnant can you legally move out with your 19 year old boyfriend without parental consent?


Can you move in with your boyfriend im a minor I'm pregnant in nebraska?

that's if your parents will let you and they don't say anything

Can a sixteen year old move in with her boyfriend without parent's consent if she is pregnant in the state of Georgia?

No. not until she is 18.

Can a 17 year old pregnant girl move out with her 18 year old boyfriend legally in Pennsylvania?

no, you have to be 18

You are 16 and pregnant can you move out of your moms house to move in with your 18 year old boyfriend?

The only way i can find out right now is if u get emancipated and that's what im looking for rightnow cuz im 16 and pregnant and my boyfriend is 18 too. If i find anythign else out, then i will write you back

Can you move in with your boyfriend when your 16 and pregnant?

Well, Yes you can if you need help with the baby and want the father to be by your side but only if the parents of your boyfriend and your parents say its ok.

If you are sixteen and pregnant can you move with your twenty five year old boyfriend?

If you are 16 and living in the UK than its completely up to you.

Can a pregnant 17 year old move in with boyfriend without parents consent in Florida?

A 17 year old is still the responsibility of the parents. Being pregnant does not factor into the situation.

Can a pregnant 15 year old move in with her boyfriend in Texas?

No, but there is a very good chance boyfriend can face criminal charges for having sex with her (at 15 she is legally incapable of consenting to sex).

You are 15 and pregnant and want to move out with your boyfriend who is 18. He will be in the navy. you live in Oklahoma is there a way you can move without your mothers consent?

No. The only way you become emancipated when pregnant is emancipation regarding your baby and your health. Everything else is like it was before.

Study guides

Create a Study Guide