Bill Gates

Can a repo company open a closed secured gate to get to the vehicle and if somebody is home should they not make contact?


Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2015-07-15 18:44:20
2015-07-15 18:44:20

Trick question, huh? What is your idea of 'secured' gate? Why would they want to make "contact"? The lender has been trying to "make contact" for how long? No responce to "make contact". Repomen get paid to pull iron, NOT make contact. No candy for you. Sorri

User Avatar

Related Questions

As long as the vehicle is secured and marked properly and there are identifiable turn and brake lights on the vehicle in tow. Using the hazards on the vehicle in tow is illegal in most states. Contact your local DMV to make sure.

There are several ways a person can contact the American Vehicle Insurance Company. You can contact them by telephone or through post mail. Searching through your local yellow or white pages will provide you with the contact information you need.

Get in contact with the company that fitted it. If it came standard with the car, contact the dealership.

Locate as much information on your vehicle and then you can contact the dealership, department of motor vehicles, contact the car company, or look through the manual.

If it is a commercial vehicle, record the name of the company and the licence plate number and contact your insurance company because they will hold the other vehicle liable.

Sure you can. If you sell a vehicle or it is no longer operable for whatever reason you can delete the vehicle from the policy. You just contact your agent or company and they will assist you in taking the vehicle off the policy.

If you haven't already, contact the company that insures the vehicle. There should be a card with the insurance contact info in the glove compartment; you must also contact the "vehicle management", whoever that is, at your company or agency. These things should be done at the time of or immediately after the accident.

You should be able to if the leasing company clears the lien on the vehicle.

the company would need to contact NJ MVC & request a corp code which is # similar to a driver license # but it is for your company instead of an individual person. after you get the corp code you can register your vehicle(s) in the company name, providing you have it insured 1st

The recovery company should have left some information. If not contact your creditor. You have a right to know where the vehicle is and what options you have for recovery.

If one has been involved in a bad car crash then they should contact the police and ambulance service as required. One must then contact their insurance company to let them know that their vehicle has been involved in an accident. The insurance company may then liaise with the police and get everything sorted for one's vehicle to be fixed or replaced.

Usually through a bank or finance company check with your bank they can probably tell you who to contact also check the yellow pages for vehicle recovery companies

No. You need to contact your insurance company. they are not all the same. Most insurance companies will give you a short grace period in which to notify them of a vehicle change such as a trade in situation. If it's an additional vehicle you have acquired, there would be no coverage until you have contacted your insurance company.

You can get company vehicle insurance at

When a person purchases a used vehicle with an extended warranty and the extended warranty gets rejected the person should contact the dealer that sold the vehicle. The person can also contact the warranty company and inquire as to why it was rejected.

Contact the company in the related links below. The company provides vehicle wraps for advertisers, you could speak to them about offering your services.

Depends. If it's held by a third party company, you may be able to collect personal items out of the vehicle - for a fee. You need to contact the department which had your vehicle impounded to find out precisely what can be done for you.

That is considered a road hazard but you should contact your insurance company to find out if anything can be done.

Electric Vehicle Company was created in 1897.

The stolen vehicle tracking company should provide you with a toll free or local phone number for you to call. Once you contact them they will initiate the tracking device. You will also be asked to contact the police who will actually recover the automobile for you.

Very simple, verify that the VIN that your insurance company has for the vehicle matches the VIN on the registration, then contact your agent or company and have them fax an ID Card (not a declarations page) to the DMV Financial Responsibility error.

It will depend what country you live in, most countries the lease/hp company are the legal owners of the vehicle until it's paid for so they can contact the vehicle makers/seller and order a set of keys and if required take the vehicle back. To be honest you are much better to arrange a time and place to return it to them

Most banks will offer secured loans as part of a savings or CD plan. Car/title loans and payday loans are effectively secured loans with the vehicle and the check draft serving as the security.

Copyright ยฉ 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.