Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2012-01-24 17:57:08
2012-01-24 17:57:08

Not without parental consent or emancipation by the court. Having a baby does not emancipate you.


Related Questions

No. When a minor have a baby she is only emancipated regarding her own health and the baby. Everything else is the same as before.

Having a baby has nothing to do with it. Contrary to popular belief, simply having a child does not emancipate a person.

No, not in any US state does having a baby make you emancipated.

No, the child's under-age parents are the legal guardians of the child.

When the doctor decides the baby is ready for labor or if your life is at risk.

Legally yes, but if you are 13-16 you are still your parents resposibility until you are 18.

baby is suppose to be seventeen

Not without her parents' permission. Even though she has a child, until she is 18, they are responsible for her.

Having a child does not making you legally an adult. Your parents are your guardians and you are the guardian of your baby. In the US, you become an adult at 18.

You cannot be adopted at 17 years old. Why would they want to adopt the father of their daughter's baby?

1st think about what you want!! If you are going to keep the baby as your own, then I would write them a letter.

there is no legal issue surrounding baby names. The mother OR father can choose, it doesn't really matter

Only if both sets of parents are ok with it or you are legally emancipated by the court system.

It is not illegal to live with your boyfriend, but you would need your parents' permission and your boyfriend's parents. A minor can only choose where to live if they are legally emancipated. Also, if your parents do not want you and your baby to live with them, they are legally required to make other arrangements, because they are responsible for you until you are 18 regardless of their wishes. You could, however, become a ward of the state where you reside, or become legally emancipated.

I don't know the answer to this quiestion but I am 17 and 2 months pregnant with my boy friends baby. He's 22. When you find something out on this please let me knoww. It would be much appreiciated. (:

No, only the parents decide this and the adoption papers is the only legally binding contract a minor can sign. When it comes to your child you have the same rights as an adult. No one can force you to keep the child, abort or give it up for adoption.

Probably not. The fact that you are a minor with a child does not change that you are a minor and your parents are legally responsible for you.

Legally you can not force your child to give up the custody. They are the guardian of their child and not you, no matter how old they are.

Legally no. It's up to the mother unless she has been found to be unfit.

Go some were else and have your baby alone don't let people make decisions for you.Legally no one can force you to abort or to have a baby, not even your parents. You should contact a socialworker who can help you if you can't stay at home.

parents cant design their baby!

Copyright ยฉ 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.