Can a single father move out of the state of Oklahoma with his child if he does not have full custody?

No. If the child's' mother calls the police you could loss custody of your child and possible go to jail. If I was you I would contact a lawyer who specializes in child custody cases. If you can get a notarized letter from the mother saying it is okay and giving you full custody.