Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2012-09-16 03:09:03
2012-09-16 03:09:03

Not without parental consent since the age of majority is 19 in Alabama.


Related Questions

No, the age of majority is 19 in Alabama.

Yes, the age of majority is 18 in Alabama. They can move out and live where they wish.

Yes, I think I would have. My great grandparents did.

In Alabama, an 18 year old male cannot leave home without permission and not go to jail. One has to be at least 19 years old to leave home without permission.

{| |- | No they cannot leave without permission. The age of majority in Alabama is 19. Until that age, the parents determine where the minor lives. |}

Referring to the home of your grandparents you would apostrophise the s - your grandparent's home.

Yes, at 17 you are a minor and still under the junction of your parents. They are responsible for you. Pregnancy didn't have any thing to do with it.

At any age if they have permission from the parents. Otherwise they have to stay until they are 19 years old in Alabama.

When they reach the age of majority. That is 18 in most places.

They could be returned to the home by the authorities. They may be taken to a shelter or foster home.

The age of majority is 18 in Alabama. Yes, they can move out and live where they wish.

The state's legal age of majority for both male and female is 18.

Not if you live in Alabama, Kentuky, Arkansas, or Mississippi.

A teen parent living at home with their parents has the right and responsibility to raise their child and not leave it up to the grandparents to do it.

I am sorry to say this but yes they can. they are an adult at that age.

In Chicago, if you leave home at age 17, the Police will not look for you because you are so close to being 18.

No, a minor can not move out of their grandparents home if they have guardianship. The minor will have to live with the grandparents until their 18th birthday.

Yes they can when i was only 9 i ranaway from home to live with me grandma i even took mysele out of the school i was in and put my self in a new one

Not without parental permission. If there are safety issues, they should contact social services. They will insure the child is safe and taken care of, which may very well mean sending them to the grandparents.

sweet home Alabama was wrote in June of 1973

Copyright ยฉ 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.