Best Answer

It probably depends on how much time has passed. Contact the NY State WC Board at 518.474.6670 & good luck to you.

User Avatar

Wiki User

โˆ™ 2008-12-30 15:58:11
This answer is:
User Avatar
Study guides

Which example of nonverbal communication does Al Gore use in his Nobel Prize acceptance speech

How does Justice Sotomayor ensure that her audience remembers the important parts of her main message

What is the pace of justice sotomayors New York university commencement speech

Which is another use for themes in a speech

See all cards
3 Reviews

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: Can an employee sue his employer for damages in New York for a permanent injury as a result of a lack of safety features if he's been fired or is no longer with the company?
Write your answer...
Still have questions?
magnify glass
Related questions

If an employee was involved in an accident in his own vehicle while on company business who is liable employee or employer?

Employer & employee

Is the employee the worker or the boss?

The worker is the employee. (If the boss owns the company, he is the employer.)

Can an employer give an employee a company vehicle to use and then take it back?

Sure can. It belongs to the company and not the employee.

Describe how you view as an employer?

An employer is the person or company that you work for. It is your responsibility as an employee to represent your employer by doing a good job.

Is the insurance company required to notify you if your employer cancels the company policy thereby cancelling the employee coverage?

No. The Employer must notify you.

Can an employee indemnify the employer?

In the event whereas an employee neglectfully causes damages or loss to company properties, they can be made to compensate their employer. R Layne,

How long does a company have to pay a terminated employee in New Mexico?

No employer has to pay a terminated employee anywhere.

Can an employer force an employee to use their company health insurance as the employee's primary insurance when the employee already has very good insurance?

No, They can not

Can an employer garnish wages of an employee that fails to return company property?

No the employer must still until time the employer feels the employee will fail at paying(usually 6 months to pay) then he may discuss with the employee about taking it out of his/her pay.

Is is legal for an employer to make employee pay for repairs to a company car?


Can an employer withhold wages while employee is still working for the company?


Who determines if you can change clothes at workemployee or employer?

The employee handbook or a manual that states company policy and procedure would determine if you can change clothes at work as an employee or employer.

People also asked