Asked in
Emancipation and Ages for Moving Out

Can anyone force you to live where you don't want to live if you're under 18 in Washington state?


User Avatar
Wiki User
May 26, 2005 2:19PM

Yes, you a minor until you turn 18. Your parents have the power to control where you live. If you commit a crime, the state will too! They'll force you to live in a juvenile hall or prison. :-)