Can dogs die from eating peanut butter?
Can a child who is allergic to peanut butter have trouble breathing from just sitting at a table with children who are eating peanut butter?
Yes. Peanut is a crazy allergy: people are often crazy sensitive, and people die from it. Do not mess with a peanut allergy.
it is because it gives them good health only chocolate lets them die and olmunds but peanutbutter is good for dogs
About 125 people die from peanut allergies.
No. Just means you have been around peanut butter.
No. Too much peanut butter could be bad but my dog ate chocolate and still lived cause there was peanut butter in it. it would make a puppy very sick.
Yes you sure can. Severe anaphalactic shock can occur from bee stings, to people eating peanut butter. The person can experience respiratory congestion and die from not being able to breath.
Ya, but they will chock and die! :(
peanut butter ...REALLY?! :0?
no, to get my dog to eat pills, i have covered the pill in peanut butter with no problems
yes they die after 30 minutes
Try it and tell me if you die
Probably not. Most rodents love peanut butter.
Dogs can't die from eating shrimp, they could get a stomach ache or throw up.
They can not die of eating lemons, although it is very surprising.
It is very unlikely a cat will die, or have any detrimental effect on the cat from eating a single peanut. Peanuts are very high in salt which can harm the cat in large doses, so it is best to keep them out of a cat's reach.
I wouldn't feed your rat peanut butter, i fed mine peanut butter and she was choking and puking it up. peanut butter is very hard to get down and people don't even feed it to their young kids so imagine what would happen to the rat's little mouth. My rat was struggling for a good ten minutes and then went under my bureau to rest, it was terrible. I really thought she was going to… Read More
yes dogs can die from eating metal objects
I am allergic to peanut butter, but I still eat it, only once in a while do I get anofolactic shock, which sucks. You should go to your doctor and ask if there is a way you can be amuned to the allergy, they do it with bee venom, why not peanut butter. MY ANSWER: VERY BAD idea! I'm severely allergic and I don't even like the sight/smell of any type of peanut product. I… Read More
Yes! A lot of human food is unsuitable for pets. * Dogs can die when eating macadamia nuts. * Pigs can die if they eat radish. * cats can die from garlic See link below for many poisonous foods to dogs:
I believe that they can.
Dogs eat ONLY a really small amount of chocolate. Dogs die from eating larger chocolate. But, instead of the large chocolate, dogs can eat bananas.
yes they can but not chocolate because they can die it is poison to them and peanut butter is sticky so then there mouths get sticky and then u got to feed them water to drink also if you feed them too much human food they wouldn't want to eat any more dog food at all.
Dogs can get sick from eating fiberglass insulation. If you find your dog eating fiberglass, take him to a vet immediately.
lol wow really which one would you do??!!
problaby but dont try it
no they eat them all the time
No, they'll just get sick and/or high.
not normally no depends on the amount consumed
Here are my questions 1. Why are you letting the dog lick your penis? 2. Did you put peanut butter on there? ANSWER: probably not..... try it out and answer this for us.
Apple seeds contain cyanide, so they are poisonous. Dogs can die from eating them.
Not really, if the dog didn't eat too much. I know that dogs die from eating grapes and chocolate. They coagulate the blood of the dog.
no they can not my dog does it all the time poopy poopy
well if its lit then yes but if it is not there could be a possibility...
The food chain would disrupt. Mouse-eating cats will die, Cat-eating dogs will die, and so on.
Unfortunately there's a lot of ways dogs can die. They can die from eating chocolate, getting injured, not getting taken to the vet, medical issues, not cared for, not enough love, and much more.
Yes, you should not have bubble wrap in a dogs reach. They can die by eating too much or get caught in it.
I don't know but maybe i will so don't try it.
Not in moderation but over eating of human food and they'll become overweight and bloated (just like us)
Yes. Cinnamon is fine for Dogs. It is Chocolate & Peanut butter that will hurt them. Peanut butter is fine for dogs in small amounts. The bad part about it is that it is filled with fat and oils which could not only make Fluffy fat but also give him a tummy ache, like a little kid who ate too much candy. Chocolate is poisonous to dogs. I have heard of owners giving small amounts… Read More
Yes, dogs can get very very sick and possibly die from eating chocolate. DO NOT LET YOUR DOG GET CHOCOLATE!
a dog shouldnt eat oatmeal at all it can die or get sick. if you want to give your dog a treat give him/her peanut butter it yummy and they wont get sick.
Because most animals are allergic to chockolate,including dogs.
No, cats do not have allergy to chocolate. It just will make them fat.
Possibly, since when the dogs digest the black widow, the widow still has poison in it, so there is a possibility that a dog could die. However, your local veterinarian could tell you more about the dangers of your dog eating black widows and whether it would affect your breed of dog or not.
If they eat the poisonous mushrooms, they can die. Keep your dog away from mushrooms. Learn what the poisonous ones looks like.
No, they don't die after a couple of grapes My dogs eaten hundreds of them and shes fine
Well dogs cant eat choc (Chocolate) or they will die right?
Yes they will be, they will eventually die from the poison. So try not to give them any! :L