Asked in

Can kids get heartburn?


User Avatar
Wiki User
November 17, 2015 6:11AM

Certainly. It is not something that just occurs in adults. If you feel this is happening to you (if you are the child) or to your child (if you are the parent) then take your child to the doctor and they can prescribe a safe medication that will help with this. If it is just occasional heart burn that just call your pediatrician and see what dosage of medication such as Pepcid, Tums, etc. they recommend for your child.