Yes, nutmeg is extremely poisonous if injected intravenously.
why the hell would you be shooting nutmeg into your friggen veins?!!
No, nutmeg has numerous culinary uses. Obviously it could not be poisonous
Actually, untreated nutmeg can be extreely poisonous
Yes, nutmeg is poisonous and can cause toxic psychosis.
Nutmeg is not poisonous to people when consumed in normal amounts. It is a spice that is the seed of the nutmeg tree, a tropical evergreen that grow on the Spice Islands. The fruit of the tree produces mace which is ground from the dried fibrous meat of the fruit and the nutmeg seed which is used whole or ground.Nutmeg contains a narcotic called myristicin. In large doses (a full teaspoon or more of ground nutmeg, or 1-3 whole nutmegs) at one time, nutmeg can be poisonous or even hallucinogenic, and cause nausea, vomiting and circulatory collapse.Nutmeg is also poisonous to dogs. Even small doses can cause tremors, seizures, and central nervous system damage.
While not poisonous to people when consumed in normal amounts, a teaspoon or more of nutmeg in one dose can have serious side effects. Nutmeg contains a narcotic called myristicin. In large doses (a full teaspoon or more of ground nutmeg, or 1-3 whole nutmegs) at one time, nutmeg can be poisonous or even hallucinogenic, and cause nausea, vomiting and circulatory collapse.
The dye is injected to colour the arteries red and the veins blue. this helps in their identification.
No, the rattle from a rattlesnake is not poisonous. The poison from a rattlesnake is in it's head and is injected using it fangs.
The poisonous toxins injected by its stinger on its tail.
No part of a rattlesnake is poisonous, including the skin. However, they do produce a venom that is dangerous if injected but not if consumed.
Vaxigrip is generally injected Intra muscularly. But if injected to vein, then the Influenja Virus would travel via vein to your heart, and damage your heart.