Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
Answered 2010-10-25 22:03:11


If someone will be driving the car, it is recommended to add inform your insurance company and have them added to the policy.

User Avatar

Your Answer

Related Questions

Yes. Anyone can get a policy on another family member.

No. That's what your major medical insurance policy is for.

By referring to the family members on survival

No. If they are going to drive the family car you can, if the insurance company allows it, but they should really have their own insurance.

Absolutely; a step child is legitimately a member of a family and can be insured, or can be the beneficary of a family insurance policy, just like a biological child.

ANSWER:Sorry you can not. It's just like driving a car, if you have a friend in your car and you had an accident, the insurance company can not take care of that person because he or she is not insured in your policy..

Yes, it is very common that a member of the family be named as executor.

You can certainly apply for an insurance policy; whether the insurance company will choose to accept your application is up to them. A family member in prison is not supporting anyone, so there is no issue of replacing lost income, however, there could still be a legitimate need for an insurance policy to help pay funeral costs. I am not sure how elaborate a funeral you may be planning, but a $5000 funeral policy sounds quite reasonable to me.

A family life insurance policy differs from an individual insurance policy by the amount of persons included in the policy. The family option includes a (marriage) partner and probably one or more children. There might also be the option to include pets into the policy depending on the insurance company.

The Subscriber is the policy holder. A member is anyone covered under an insurance plan.

No. There is no way that a homeowners policy would cover any medical costs for the insured or any family or household member. That is what health insurance is for not house insurance.

contact an insurance agency, get the person to agree that it is okay for you to insure them, pay the money and have insurance There is no separate process to buy a life insurance policy for a family member. As long as he or she has granted consent and is willing to undergo the necessary medical exam one has to follow exactly the same steps as buying a policy for oneself i.e. calculate your premium, receive multiple quotes, choose your policy, complete the application form, complete the medical exam and pay the premiums once the medicals have been cleared.

Endowment Insurance policy is life insurance. Life insurance is very important to have, especially if you have a family or kids. If anything should happen to you, you would want to know that your family could live comfortably without your income.

if someone died and left an insurance policy and named me beneficiary how can i find out

If it is a standard Life Insurance product, then that will have no bearing on whether or not it will pay. However, I would suggest transfering to joint ownership of the policy, so that the policy is owned by you and someone that you trust.

She will have to go through the underwriting process and then be issued separately. However you can be the owner and beneficiary of this policy while your mom is the insured.

Such a situation would assume there is a trust in place. A good lawyer would suggest a interested party such as a family member.

Why in the world would anyone want to pay that much money for an insurance policy if they did not know the person? Life insurance is expensive.

You must have insurance on the vehicle as soon as you purchase it. The nice part though, is that, if you already have an insurance policy for another vehicle, or if you are on a family policy and someone else in the family has a car with insurance, and you are listed as a driver on the family policy, that company will most likely cover your new auto purchase for a 15 day period, sometimes even a 30 day period. Check with your insurance agent for exact times as they vary with each company

No, only the OWNER of the insurance policy can sign the policy over. Sometimes the owner is the insured, but not always.

Yes, you can. Just remember that if that person does drive the car (maybe to take you to the emergency room) you will have NO coverage.

Yes, it does not matter if you have your own policy or are listed on someone else's policy, you will be surcharged for the DUI probably for the next 5 years.

In case of suicide, the insurance company will not provide any compensation for the family of the policy holder. Life insurance will only take care of the family of the policy holder when he does not take his own life.