Cars & Vehicles
Auto Loans and Financing

Can tell the person who is repoing your car to leave your property and do they have to notify the resident that they are taking the car?


Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2015-07-16 18:57:32
2015-07-16 18:57:32

The person repoing your vehicle should let your sheriff office know about the repo within 24hrs. When they come out to repo your car they should have the contract and a copy of the title. It's the law.

You CAN tell them to leave and they should leave. They do NOT have to notify you that they are repoing your vehicle.


Related Questions

User Avatar

the first person you should notify is a retard like your mother.

User Avatar

The estate has to notify all known creditors. If they suspect there are other creditors in the state, they should attempt to find them. Not to do so may cause problems later on.

User Avatar

You can notify authorities of the whereabouts of said person and then it is their decision whether or not to take any action.

User Avatar

A person can get married in the state of New Mexico if they are a resident of Texas. There are no laws in New Mexico that state a person must be a resident.

User Avatar

Maybe. Florida courts assess whether a person is a resident of the state by looking at several factors, for instance does the person(s) own property in the state, have a Florida driver license, uses a Florida address for business and/or personal correspondence, is a registered voter, and so forth. Persons wishing to become a resident should contact the office of the clerk of circuit court in the county in which they hold property to obtain information on elgibility requirements for filing a declaration of domicile.

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.