Auto Insurance

Can the insurance company find out which state you work in?


Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2015-07-15 21:40:31
2015-07-15 21:40:31

Yes, you can, but it's not a good idea. You can also spend a few years in jail for insurance fraud.


Related Questions

One can find more information about insurance from any insurance agent. Insurance agents work for insurance companies such as Progressive, All State, and State Farm Insurance.

can a muslim person work for auto insurance company

Yes...that is actually paid by either an insurance company or a state plan.

Insurance company information is not a public record and is not available on the Internet. If you are hiring a contractor to do work on your property, you can require them to send you a Certificate of Insurance, showing that they have sufficient insurance coverage before they begin working. The certificate will show the name of their insurance company.

In a word, no. There are thousands of people who obtain insurance salesperson's licenses that are never employed by insurance companies. I am not employed by an insurance company - I work for an insurance agent. In addition, I received my insurance licenses (24 years ago) prior to securing a position. I live in the state of Wisconsin. If you are interested in obtaining a license to sell insurance, a good place to find out for sure is either with your state's insurance regulatory department, or contact a pre-licensing education school. They would know the requirements for being able to obtain a license in your state.

This depends on what your local or state law allows. If an insurance company direct the work of a contractor, there may be a liability issue , which depends on the argument of the law in your state.

== == Contact a local company in that state.

Yes, you can keep the extra money you saved by finding a contractor to do the work cheaper than what the insurance company estimated. The insurance company prepared an estimate of the damage. If you could not find a contractor to do the work for what the insurance company estimated, you could ask them for more money. If they chose to pay you for the damage before it was fixed, they cannot ask for it back if you got the work done cheaper.

The best place is to start is with who you have your car insurance with. Most car insurance companies have contracts with a replacement glass company that is certified to do the work.

The answer is NO. Yous can work in the office as an office assistant, but you cannot sell insurance. No company would appoint you if you are not licensed.

Future Generali, It's fastertp growing insurance company.

Actually, you don't have to go to college to work in insurance, but business would probably be a good one. You could go find a company, take their training program, and take the state test for the licence. This would get you working.

The employer, the insurance company, your state board of insurance and your state's workers' compensation bureau are all good to contact about Work Comp insurance fraud.

The answer to that question depends on the position that you want and the state you live in. If you want to be an insurance agent, most insurance companies require (per state Department of Insurance regulations) that you be at least 18 years old.

sometimes the best answer is to give you it all. It varies from state to state, and laws etc.. but there is usually a company to service this need. Find it the info you need here, and it should lead you to a reliable source.

What you should do first is find out which insurance company you want to work for. Each company is going to have different application processes. Once you decide which ones you want to work for contact each one directly.

Luckily, Combined Insurance Company of America has great customer service. The best way to information on this company would be to send them a hand written letter to, Combined Insurance 1000 North Milwaukee Avenue Glenview, Illinois 60025 USA and ask whoever opens your letter where you can find information on the company they work for.

If you have made this new State your primary residence state, your insurance company may require after one year that you register your car and your license in your new state. The auto insurance should follow the registered state, and if you are a permanent resident, then you should register your car and re-write a new auto policy for that state.

Many colleges offer insurance classes. You can search your local listings for colleges in your area to find which ones offer training in insurance. You may also be able to simply gain on the job experience by obtaining entry level work in an insurance company and they may pay for your training and advancement within the company.

AnswerFederal law developed the work comp system and every state has a unique form of it. If you have a single employee, then you need work comp insurance. No matter the state. If the employee becomes injured, if you don't have work comp insurance they can sue your company and you personally for not carrying the work comp insurance.You can be a sole P, INC, LLC, or partnership and get work comp insurance. You can even get work comp insurance for yourself as an owner.Check with a local insurance broker to make sure you are following your states law.

It is relevant to your state insurance laws. Contact your agent!

You should work with a health insurance broker to find the best plan for your company. It depends on the number of people you hire, the company you decide to insure through, and a number of other factors.

As the employer, who is responsible for paying the payroll tax from which the state collects funds for unemployment benefits, you'd pay in the state where your company is based. Employees pay no unemployment insurance, but can file in the state where they live and that state will act as the "agent" state, in their behalf, and assist them collecting from the "liable" state.

Copyright ยฉ 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.