Children and the Law
Emancipation and Ages for Moving Out

Can the legal custodian of a child in WI move to FL without notifing the other parent?

User Avatar
Wiki User
July 15, 2015 6:38PM

No, Must notify the court that gave legal custody of move,in

giving notice to court must notify other parent ,to give court give custodian power to make the change

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.